Wednesday, July 4, 2007

TIC Day #3 - Tuesday's Inspirational Challenge - Extreme Make-Over Sample

Happy 4th of July Everyone!! What are you folks doing to celebrate Independence Day? We'll be heading to the community park located 10 minutes away from our home and join in the festivities. There will be fireworks later in the evening. . .I believe at 9:00 p.m. We'll be heading down at about 3:00 or 4:00 to check out the entertainments and of course, eat! It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

I wanted to use this card as my sample for my TIC #3 - "Extreme Make-Over". What I didn't like about the card was that every element of the card were located to the right of the card and I don't know, in my opinion, it didn't look balanced.


To balance the card a little I added a half circle punch to the left of the card and added a brad. It's a small change but I think it looks better with the changes. What do you think? Do you prefer the "before" or the "after" card?

Anyway, why don't you play along with my TIC. I would love to see your "Extreme Make-Over" Card. Click Here for the details of this weeks challenge.


Card Details:

Stamp: Beautiful Blossoms
Ink: Lavender Lace, Old Olive, Green Galore, Bordering Blue, Lovely Lilac
Paper: Bordering Blue, Green Galore, Night of Navy
Accessories: Making Memories "Definitions", Basic Basic Ribbon, Card Connection Star Charm, Gold Metallic Cord, JoAnn gold brads, 1" and 1 1/4 circle punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |