Thursday, October 11, 2007

Changes to My Blog Sites

Hey Everyone! Here's the deal. . .there's going to be a few changes to my blog sites. Stampin Inspirations blog site's focus no longer will be "just" Stampin Up images, it will be all stamping products creations meaning, I will post cards that are made from different companies as well as Stampin Up. Card Inspired will change to "scrappy creations" but I will continue to keep the name "Card Inspired". What does this mean for Card Inspired. . .well scrappy inspirations will be cards and projects made with paper products such as scrapbooking embellishments, designer paper, stickers, die-cuts, etc and Stampin Inspirations will be devoted to rubber stamping.

Both Card Inspired and Stampin Inspirations will continue to have daily sketches as always but the product focus will be different. If you love rubber stamping and subscribe for the daily feeds, I recommend that you subscribe to Stampin Inspirations. If you also love creations made with any type of paper products, I recommend you subscribe to both.

I've always kept Stampin Inspirations focused on only Stampin Up images but I think this change will be the best for me creatively. I was going to start a new blog for "scrappy creations" but I felt having three blog site is too much work.

Anyway, I hope you continue to visit my blog sites and stick around as subscribers. This change will be a positive one because I've been wanting to expand myself creatively and I think by doing this I'll be motivated to do so. The changes won't be immediate. . .I'll transition within a week or so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |