Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp Release and Mini Accordion Album Templates



Hi Friends! Today is Thursday and you know what that means!! It means it's Pink Cat Studio digi stamp release day! Yay! Well, I decided to get busy and create a card and two mini accordion album. I provided the templates for the mini accordion album below. . .both for the Sure Cuts A Lot 2 template and hand cut template.


OMG!!! This is so funny! I just realized I colored Lily's hair two different colors. I was so in a rush to finish the card that I didn't even realize I was coloring the hair in two different colors! That is so hilarious!


I created two mini albums using the templates below. I cut the templates using my Cricut Expression and using the SCAL2 program. It's a two part template as you can see. Click on each image and save on to your computer by right clicking your mouse and "save image". For the SCAL2 program, upload the image using your "auto trace" feature and adjust the width to any size (mines is 5") but be sure to "keep proportion" when adjusting the size.

If you're going to use the templates and post a project on your site using the templates, can you just please credit my blog because I worked hard to create the templates. . .:) Really. . .it is an effort for me to create them because I'm not exactly a "pro" at this.




Sure Cuts A Lot 2 Template




Hand Cut Template

If you don't have the SCAL2 program. . .you can cut the images yourself. The outline template is provided above. I finally figured out how to create outline templates from my solid templates and vice versa. LOL! I actually figured it out by accident! I love when that happens. Save the image to your computer by right clicking your mouse and "save image". Be sure to adjust the templates to the desired size. Always keep the proportions when adjusting the size of the templates. Do not print directly from the Internet. I'm not sure how big or small the templates will print if you do.


I created two different mini album layout. . .check out the layout on my second mini album below. You can create two different accordion style using the same templates. With this album, the layout is hexagon, square, hexagon and square. With the one below, it's square, hexagon, hexagon, and square. I created a simple design with non-choking materials because I'm planning to donate the mini albums to my church to give to the kids and I don't want to be responsible for any child choking. . .KWIM?

This is the Lily version of my mini album. As you can see the square is in the front as opposed to the hexagon shape as shown in my Billy album above. I colored the image using my Copic Markers.

Here is the inside the album. There are no photos on the mini albums because again, the plan is to donate the mini albums to my church. Hopefully, they'll find use for them. . .:)

Anyway, be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog and check out the fabulous cards and projects the design team created.

I'm not going to post the recipe for my card and projects because as always, my post is long again.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Thursday!!

6 comments:

Vicki G said...

Lovely work Chickadee!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, love all the colours and shapes of your mini album covers, Maria! Love how you paired the Lily at the Beach sentiment on the first card, popped Billy on the second and added balloons to Lily!

CreativeMish said...

Adorable! Love them!

Cathy said...

This is so cute Maria!! I love the design and the two color hair is very hip!! LOL Hugs, Cathy

Lissa said...

Hooray!!! It's Pink Cat Thursday!!! I LOVE how you made these into accordion cards!!!

Rita said...

These are all so amazingly beautiful & your color combos are awesome as usual! You have such an eye for color Maria! I'm jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |