Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peek Day 2 - CD Holder Mini Album Tutorial

Update: I added the printable version of the tutorials for both projects


Hey Friends! It's Pink Cat Studio sneak peek day #2! Whoohoo. Today we're showing you samples of "Sweet Pea Plate 2". Okay, this stamp set is the cutest! I'm not kidding! Both "Dress Up Sweat Pea" and "Sweet Pea Plate 2" are going to be released tomorrow so be sure to stop by Pink Cat Studio and check them out!

For this stamp set, I'll be showing two samples and two tutorials! Yipee.

This first sample is a CD Holder Mini Album. I created it for my daughter. I'm going to download all her photos and put them on a CD.

All together the album has 4 flaps (front and back), all together you can add at least 6 photos like I did.

As you can see the pages open up and reveal the next page.


This photo shows the mini album completely opened with the CD at center.


I decorated the CD label by stamping the Pink Cat Studio Sweat Pea images. The title of the CD suppose to say "Sweet Alexis" but I was such in a rush to take a photo of the project that I forgot to add my daughter's name.






With the tutorial below, if you want to print it, click on the drop menu that is labeled "More". It'll give you the option to print or you may save the tutorial on to your computer.
You may view a full page of the tutorial by clicking on the icon to the very top right corner. It'll open up a new window with the tutorial. If you just want to enlarge directly on the blog, click on the + button or the magnifying glass! Anyway, try the tutorial out when you have a chance!






Mini Purse Accordion Pocket Album

Okay, here is the second project using the Sweet Pea Plate 2 stamp set. This project is a Mini Accordion Pocket Album Purse. I had created the tutorial a few months ago on my other blog site. Unfortunately, I had a problem uploading the tutorial on to Scripd like I did with the first tutorial so in the mean time, you may find the tutorial of this project by clicking the link above. My plan is to upload the tutorial here some time today so be sure to return for the printable version of the tutorial.


As you can see the album opens up to reveal 3 pockets. On one side I adhered designer paper and the other side, I stamped the Sweat Pea images.

Inside the pockets are inserts that you can decorate and add your photos and journaling. I'm planning to send this mini album to someone so I didn't add photos to the album









Here is another view of the mini album opened up.


This is a close up of Sweet Pea.

Be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog site to check out the other fabulous creations by the design team.








With the tutorial below, if you want to print it, click on the drop menu that is labeled "More". It'll give you the option to print or you may save the tutorial on to your computer.

You may view a full page of the tutorial by clicking on the icon to the very top right corner. It'll open up a new window with the tutorial. If you just want to enlarge directly on the blog, click on the + button or the magnifying glass! Anyway, try the tutorial out when you have a chance!




32 comments:

Jodi said...

These are such great projects!! LOVE them both!! You did a fab with that and your coloring is awesome!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Lise Roy said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both project are gorgeous!!!
LOOOVE them!!!

Elena said...

How cute!!! Love all of your projects! Your coloring is awesome, Maria!

Cathy said...

Maria these are great. I love them. Your daughter will love her CD photo album!! Great job!
Hugs, Cathy

Vicki G said...

YOu are TOTALLY TOTALLY AMAZING!!!! OMG!!! These are AMAZING!

Emily said...

What a great gift!!! Love your cards!!!

2 Worlds said...

The Baby Mini Purse is darling .
TFS that Maria

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

AMAZING!!!
I cannot decided which I like more!, BUT I do know that I want to make them both!
Your projects are awesome! How do you find the time? Great work Maria! TFS!!! xo

doris said...

A beautiful mini-album and a wonderful daughter!!!

Hugs xx
Doris

Unknown said...

so so cute!
I want these sets now ;)

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW! WOW!! WOW!! these are both amazing Maria!!! I love them BOTH!! Awesome work!!

Becky Carafa said...

Maria, these are stunning! I love the paper you used, such fun colors!

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

Wow Wow girl you outdid yourself once again!!!

I love your coloring and your projects are so so cute!!! I love your ability to think outside the box and I love the ideas you come up with!!! I was not thinking I needed this set but now you have changed my mind!!!

Congrats on being picked to move onto the next level at Inky Impressions!!! I was happy to see both of our names on the list!!!

Heather

Rleen said...

WOW! Maria, your creations are amazing. I love them both. You did a fabulous job. TFS!

Jennie said...

What cool projects! You are so creative and thank you for sharing. I love the mini purse, what a fun idea.

Rita said...

Both of these mini albums are awesome! Great idea for a gift, I luv it & thanks for sharing your tutorial with us. I know how much work you put into these tutorials & I really appreciate it Maria!

Hugs
Rita

Unknown said...

Holy crap, girl! You've been busy! These projects are both awesome! I wish I had the patience to do something like this!

Sandra said...

Awesome work Marie...love the colors!! Your daughter and you look a lot alike...don't tell her I said so, but you could pass for sisters. Great gift, thanks for the tutorial I'll have to put this project on my list!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh Wow Maria, you are one creative lady, I just LOVE your CD holder, gosh that would be so treasured and love how you have stamped onto the CD, Your mini album is also awesome and just love the design and your gorgeous colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Joy said...

you have wonderful projects to share! I love your coloring and pretty DP! you made it so cute! these pink cat studio stamps are becoming so popular! TFS!

Danni said...

You are just so talented, so creative!! Love these!! Those images are just the cutest and the projects you created with them are out of this world!! Awesome job!

CreativeMish said...

Your baby stuff is so cute! I especially love this little mini album

Janna said...

Have I told you lately that you are a genius because you are MAria!! These projects are amazing!! And how generous of you to share your ideas!! I love the idea of the cd album and Alexis is such a pretty young lady! THe details you incorporated like the big ribbon, the metal sentimetn and the decorating of the CD is a great idea! Of course your papers and coloring are stunning!

And I love the fold out album idea as well! The coloring is beautiful and the accordian is perfect Such a great gift idea! I am in total envy of you!!

Smiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh these projects are just the cutest!

Denise said...

Wow, you have been busy girl! Love the cards. Great tutorial.

Melissa said...

Oh WOW!! These are just fabulous projects Maria. Awesome tutorials too!! Thanks so much for your hard work for this release!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! Great projects Maria! You've been a busy girl. Fun photo too.

Ila said...

Wow!! I love these projects!! the stamps are Super Cute..but the way you used them...just Wow!!...Thanks so much for these tutorials...They are Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Diane said...

Wowzers Maria!!! These are fabulous girl!!!!

Mariska said...

Wow!! Both albums are just so gorgeous!! You've done so much work for this release and I love them both!! Thank you so much for posting the tutorials, I'm especially going to try the second one, love it! Sorry for my late reaction, I haven't been feeling well, but I'm back and kicking :).

xxx
Mariska

inlovestamping said...

I like both of these projects. They are so cute! They make a great gift for sure!

I can't wait to try both of these!

Con

JackieLou said...

Oh My Garsh... Thanks sister... I love the tutorial. I hope to try it this weekend... Oh yeah I love love the hotness profile pic... hehehe so so pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |