Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inky Impressions Design Team Call

Hey Friends! I want to share this piece of news with you. . .Inky Impressions is having a design team call. I know some of you want to badly be part of a design team and this may be your opportunity. It appears that Inky Impressions is a new stamp company.

I didn't apply for the design team. I'm already on a few design teams and I don't want my blog to only be about work I'm doing for design teams. I have thousands of stamps that don't see the light of day and I really need to use them. Besides, I want to do the best work possible for the current design teams I'm on and want to dedicate a day for that company when I post my card. I don't like posting over a post when I create a card for the DT I'm on.

The images at Inky Impressions are adorable and I was tempted to apply but I restrained myself. LOL!! I'll consider a guest designer position! ***hint, hint*** Go check it out. . .you may be chosen!! Good luck!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |