Monday, March 8, 2010

Photo Slider Card Tutorial

Hello Friends! Hallelujah! I created a tutorial. It's been a while since my last one. I actually was motivated to make one. The slider card is not a new concept but I wanted to come up with one using envelopes because I have a lot of them.

I just used random photos, ones that were already printed and just for the purpose of creating the tutorial. The one with me and my husband is a photo taken of us 10 years ago. Holy!!! That's a long time ago. The photo of my daughter is one taken when she was a sophomore or junior in high school. It was taken when she attended the Homecoming dance.

As you can see, when the photo is pulled up, it stands upright. The insert isn't removable. The card also closes flat so you can easily mail it to someone in a standard envelope. It's a no fuss slider card. . .:)
Anyway. . .try out the tutorial. It's pretty simple to create!

What are your plans for today? I'm not sure what I want to do today. Maybe craft a little, exercise a little, clean the house a little. . .it's Monday so it's a great day to start over and try to accomplish goals that I neglected to do last week. Anyway.. . .I guess I should end it here before I get caught up on the computer again! LOL!

Hope you all have a beautiful Monday!

Card Details:

Papers: DCWV designer paper, SU Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Heidi Grace chipboards, Making Memories metal sentiments, SU 1 3/8" circle punch and Scallop Circle punch, SU Word Window Punch, Basic Basic Ribbon


Photo Slider Card

5 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful!! it has been to long since I have been here!!! :o(
hugs, Janiel

Yvonne said...

That's a very cute idea. I think I might just hae to make some of those.

Thank you for sharing!

Becky said...

What an awesome idea!! And they are just gorgeous.

CreativeMish said...

Such a cute idea! I love it!

Risa said...

Your photo slider project is stunning Maria! Thanks for sharing the tutorial, you are amazing!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |