Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp Release and Pencil Box Template



Hi Friends! Happy Thursday to all of you and Happy Pink Cat Studio digi stamp release! Yay! Look at the cuties for this week's release. Don't the images make you feel like making Spring cards! I love Spring. . .it's my favorite season!

I decided to work on the lady bugs images. I thought it would be perfect to make a taller card. I haven't created a tall card for a while so it was a nice change!! Aren't the lady bug images cute or what?

I colored the images with my Copic Markers and added glitters to the flower.

Don't you notice a green hue to the the photos of my cards the past few days? I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me or it was my computer monitor. Well. . .it turns out I wasn't seeing funny green colors! LOL! My camera was on a different setting . . ."sunshine" mode. . . .whatever that means. Well, I fixed it. . .I'm happy about it. I didn't like the green hue to my photos.

Card Details:

Stamp: Pink Cat Studio
Paper: K&CO designer paper, SU Sunny Yellow, Cool Caribbean (the color don't look like it in my photo but it is)
Ink: Copic Markers, Sakura gel pen
Accessories: Clear Glitter, SU Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, American Craft Elements ribbon, button, embroidery floss, SU Scallop Edge punch, trimmings



I decided to create a "pencil box" for this ladybug image. On your SCAL2 program, you can adjust the size and create different sizes . . .I guess it depends what you want to put inside the box. My box fits regular size pencils.

I do highly recommend you purchase the SCAL2 program for your Cricut. It's such a fantastic program. The template below is a jpeg file. I can change my jpeg to svg files but I don't know how other people upload "svg" files on Blogger because it won't allow me to upload it. I have to do a bit research. I saw a few bloggers who are on Blogspot provide svg files on their blogs so there is a way to do it. In the meantime, you will need the SCAL2 program to use the file below unless you have a program that can covert the jpeg file into an svg file. I saw a few websites that provide that service.

Click on the image and "save image" by right clicking your mouse. I don't have an outline template provided for hand cutting. I didn't have time to create it. . .I'll see if I can post it later today.

Sure Cuts A Lot 2 template

Again, I colored the image with my Copic Markers and added glitter to the balloons.

Be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog to check out all the fabulous cards and projects the design team created!!

Hope y'all have a beautiful Thursday!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Paper: DCWV designer paper (I think), SU Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Clear Glitter, grosgrain ribbon, Darice rhinestones, Prima flowers

4 comments:

Janie said...

SO CUTE !!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card.

Emily Leiphart said...

*GASP* Your ladybugs are just perfect, Maria!

Unknown said...

TOO cute Maria!! Love the pencil box too, what a cute idea! I ♥ your ladybugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |