Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp Release and Box and Card Templates





Hello Friends!! Well it's Thursday and that means it's Pink Cat Studio digi stamp release and this week it's all about babies. Yay! Aren't the images the cutest or what? These images are perfect for baby showers, new baby congrats, or a baby birthday!! I love these images!!

I created the round sentiment on my computer and I was going to share it with you but when I went to upload the sentiment on to Blogger, I couldn't remember what file folder I stored the sentiment! LOL! I saved it somewhere but I don't know where! That is so hilarious! Actually, that's typical "me".. Gosh, I exhaust my self sometimes.

Just to let you know, I colored all of the images using my Copic Markers.


I decided to create a matching baby bottle box for the card. Does the box look like a bottle? I wasn't sure if it did. I created the template and I modified the width when I uploaded the template on to my SCAL2 program. I believe I adjusted the "height" to 11.25" and can't remember the width size. I did trim the nipple a little because when I adjusted the size, the nipple sort of looked too wide.

If you don't adjust the height of the box when cutting it, it'll be quite small and narrow. Play around with the size and see what size you like best. For those using the SCAL2 template, follow the score lines on the hand cut template.

For those using the hand cut template, don't print directly from the Internet, "save" the templates by clicking on the templates below and right click your mouse and "save image".



Click on the photo to download the SVG file



Hand Cut Template


If there's something that don't seem right with the templates, can you let me know. I'm a total amateur creating these templates. . .I'm slowly getting better and faster at creating them but keep in mind, I'm far from being a pro at this. LOL!!!! Honestly, I create these templates by trial and error. I'm trying. . .:) It takes a lot of effort but I really want to learn and get better at it. I'm only doing it for fun and just love sharing anything that I learn to do so if the file sucks, please let me know so I can fix it. It works for me but I have a way of tweaking things to have it work the way I want it to.


This is actually a baby bottle tag pocket. I cut the template below. . .again, I adjusted the width on my SCAL 2 program to a wider width. The template itself is narrow so if you want a wider pocket, you will need to adjust the size on your SCAL2 program and for those using the hand cut template, adjust the width and height before printing.

To create the tag, just cut off the outer flaps on the template and the second bottle.



Click on the photo to download the SVG file




Hand Cut Template


Be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog to check out all the fabulous cards and projects created by the design team!! You will definitely be inspired!!!!

Okay. . .that's the end of my long post! LOL! Hope y'all have a wonderful Thursday!!!



12 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Maria, these are gorgeous! I just love your templates and colouring.

Do What You Love said...

How exciting it is to come to your page and see beautiful projects each and every time, Maria! To top it off, you're generous and supply a template! I've used so many of your templates and happy to have made many projects (not all get posted though). Thanks so much for sharing! I love your coloring - these are the cutest!! ;)

Mariska said...

That babybottle box is such a great idea Maria! I'm not at all familiar with SCAL but I might try to do one by hand sometime, so sweet of you to put the templates up! Love all of your samples, your coloring looks gorgeous and those white dots on the cheeks of your critters look so cute! I'm sure you are very excited about next weeks release :)! Can't wait what you'll be showing then :).

xxx
Mariska

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous!

Hugs

Vicki

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just adorable!

CreativeMish said...

These are adorable! You have a talent with your coloring! HHmmm I just may have to buy a couple of these digi's!

lisa808 said...

Your baby bottles are adorable.

Melissa said...

These are so adorable Maria! I love that you created a baby bottle template, such a great idea! And I LOVE how you coloured the images, FANTASTIC!!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Diane said...

Oh what a cute set,the box does look like a bottle,neato!!
Gorgeous as always Maria!

Rita said...

Such an adorable set, luv all the detail & work you put into this project Maria!

lastivka said...

fabulous card!thank you for templates!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my! this is absolutely darling! I had been looking at SCAL and then I started hearing about Make the Cut now I don't know which way to go. I need to sell some cards and papercrafts so I can afford to get one. It will so be worth it to cut so much from the computer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |