Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Altered Heart Box Tutorial



Hi Everyone!! I'm not sure how long you've been visiting my blog site but up until a year ago, I had 3 crafting blogs. Yeah, isn't that crazy. I mean, I was seriously into it.

Well, I stopped maintaining the other two blogs a year ago. I've been meaning to transfer a few of the posts from my Card Inspired blog and posting it here. Interestingly, my old blog, although I haven't updated it for over a year still receives at least 200 visitors a day. How weird is that? I guess I have links somewhere on Google that still pulls that blog up when people do searches on cards and projects. I'm not sure how long Google keeps an inactive blog on their server so I wanted to make sure I transfer a few of the projects on to this blog before they one day disappears. Hmmmm. . .that would suck, huh?

Below is the original commentary of the post. . .

*********************************************************

I created a video tutorial on how to line a round or heart box using designer paper. There's a way to apply designer paper to round boxes so that they appear smooth with a nice finish.

I created this box for mementos and photos that I'll probably place on to my night stand. It makes for a nice bedroom decor while being functional at the same time. I covered my box using Close to My Heart designer paper "More to Adore". It's such a pretty paper especially for Valentines. To decorate the top, I added large prima flower, button, and a metal frame by Making Memories with a photo.

I don't have time to chit-chat but check out the video or written tutorial when you have the chance. It's pretty late right now and I'd like to go to bed. Hope you all have a fabulous day!!


Hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's stunning! Thanks so much for sharing!

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome, Maria! I have a couple of boxes kicking around! You've inspired me to get busy working on them! Thanks girl!! Your project turned out beautifully!

CreativeMish said...

So pretty! and one of my fave CTMH paper packs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |