Friday, January 7, 2011

Paper Wreath Tutorial

Hi Friends! A few days ago, I created a Paper Cone wreath. . .well, I finally finished the tutorial on how to create it. It's very simple to create and it's a wonderful way to use up some of those designer papers that you've been hoarding. . .LOL!

Depending on the size you want your wreath determines the size you cut the designer paper and the amount you will need. The wreath above measures 10" and required approximately 6 designer paper unlike the wreath below which measures 12" and required 8 designer papers. You can create any size you want. I'll probably make a few smaller ones. I posted the tutorial if you care to try it out!! Scroll down for the tutorial.

All of the designer paper used for this wreath are K&CO designer paper. I printed the "Beauty Lies Within" on to the designer paper and cut a circle. I added Prima flowers and a bow and that's basically it!

Gosh, I love Prima flowers. .they make everything look so pretty.


I decided to modify the photo and create a word art to use on my cards or projects. They can be used as labels or background design on your cards. Click on the photo and "save image" if you want to use it.

If you just want the word art that I created for this project, just click on the image and "save image".


Here is the 12" wreath that I posted a few days ago. For more detail on this wreath, click here.

Below is the tutorial. Check it out!

Paper Cone Wreath

I linked this project to these link parties:

Get Your Craft On Tuesday

6 comments:

Linda Rodenberg said...

Maria...this is absolutely gorgeous! I have to make one!
Thanks so much for the tutorial.
www.prettyinky.blogspot.com

June said...

Love these wreaths!!!! They are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to make one!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

Mary said...

What a beautiful wreath. I especially like the pink one. Thank you for sharing the tutorial

Kim said...

Wonderful idea! This will be on my inspiration blog post today. TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Loving the new look and new projects Maria. Happy New Year! Fabulous paper wreaths. You come up with great ideas. Hope you will do some stamping tough. :o)

Juana Elena said...

Thanks Maria for sharing your nice tutorial, is easy to perform and the result is beautiful, looks wonderful, thanks....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |