Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digital Stamp Release



Hi Friends!! Yes, it's Pink Cat Studio digi stamp release day!!! Yay!! PCS have a nice mix of digi images this week from eggs, to snowboarders, and fairies. With the "Lily Bunny" image above I decided to create an Easter gable box! How fun!!

Below are the templates, one if you cut using Sure Cuts A Lot 2 on your Cricut Expression and the other if you want to trace or cut it yourself. Click on the image and "save" the image to your computer. When you are ready to print the image, you will need to print it twice.



Sure Cuts A Lot 2 Template



Hand Cut Template


With this Lily I decided to add buttons on the flowers. I colored the image with my Copic Markers.

I decided to use a swirly template to cut the background on my Cricut Expression. It kinda gives the image movement. Again I colored the image with my Copic Markers.

Be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio Blog and check out all the cool cards and projects the design team created or click on the names below!!

Alicia Weiman
Emily Leiphart
Inge Groot
Kerry Donovan-Casey
Kristen Catalano
MacKenzie Bruckler
Maria Bell
Suzanne J Dean
Tracey Cuccia
Tori Hemmingway
Vicki Garret
Mariska van der Veer

Hope y'all have a beautiful day!!!


11 comments:

Carmen said...

Cute stamps!

MacKenzie said...

Wow Maria - these are great! I just love the swirly background on your snowboard card. Great idea!

Sheri Gilson said...

Maria, darling cards and box!! Too cute! Thanks so much for sharing the template with us!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Maria, I LOVE your colouring on the Easter image and that's a great idea to put buttons on the fairy flowers!

Lysa said...

Wow! Love both of your project & cards! Lilly is just soo cute! Thanks so much for sharing the template too! HuGs

Catherine said...

OMGoodness, Maria! I don't even know where to begin with how FABULOUS these are!!!! Your coloring is just FANTASTIC! Wow! And you always pick the best, most perfect embellies (like that charm, the buttons, and those yummy ribbons - TDF!). Wow! TFS and inspiring!

CreativeMish said...

Your cards are adorable! I was just checking the new digi out at the other site! Love the snowboarders!

Ida said...

Just adorable and sweet! Love both cards.

Yvonne said...

The projects are just adorable and I love the stamps. So cute!

Tina said...

Maria - this is amazing - I love all the dimensions and layers to your cards. I need to work on that aspect of my card making.

Thanks for sharing and your continued inspiration.

xo
tina
mommy scrapsalot

Shirl said...

Thank you so much for your box template...this will definitely come in handy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |