Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge and Tag Holder Tutorial


Hi Friends!! Okay, I was suppose to post this project yesterday for the Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge but. . . .well, the other night, I was suppose to create the project and I ended up falling asleep. Believe it or not but I fell asleep at 9:30. I just laid down on my bed just for a minute or two. . .well, that was the plan but when I opened my eyes, to my amazement, it was 6:00 in the morning! Ugggh! I've recently started riding my bike and I think it wore me out. By the way, I did really well yesterday. . .I rode for a total of 7 miles, 5 miles in the morning and 2 miles in the evening. Not bad, Maria!

Anyway, this Tag Holder was created for Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge and this week Sankari of Sankari's Sunshine Corner is hosting the challenge. Her challenge is to create a tag or if you want a card with a tag. Well I decided to do a tag holder with the tags. I even created a tutorial for you. I was meaning to post this yesterday but I didn't have the time to finish the tutorial. I wanted to post it together. I finally got it done this morning. Yay! Be sure to scroll down to check out the tutorial. It's really easy!!!


Hey. . .I have a little story for you. Yesterday as my husband and I were riding our bike, he made a strange comment while we were talking. He said "it would be nice if you had a hobby that you would actually 'work'. . " Okay. . .was he being sarcastic? What was he implying? He didn't say it in a mean way but I heard it loud and clear! LOL! He knows I have a lot of hobbies and I love all of them and unfortunately, some of my chores sort of take a backseat to them. KWIM? Well, I decided to create my chores into a hobby. Yes, you heard it!!! It got my mind churning with ideas.

Don't laugh but I started a new blog!!! Another one? LOL! It's a challenge blog! Yup!!! It's an organizing challenge blog. . .stop by and check it out! Click Here I already created Day #1 challenge. Play along if you want to! The blog is new so there's not much on it right now but humor me and stop by anyway.

Anyway, try out the tutorial when you have the chance. It's a fun way to hold your tags or even to give as a gift to someone!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Project Details:

Stamps: SU Delightful Decorations, Christmas Punch
Paper: SU Ski Slope DSP, Wish Simply Scrappin', Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Accessories: EK Success Punch, CB Embossing Folder, SU Grosgrain Ribbons, SU Wire Works, Stickles Glitter, SU Oval Scallop Punch

Tag Holder






8 comments:

Ali said...

I like this tag holder Maria! Way to go on you 7 miles!! That's really awesome!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuuu Maria! It's simply stunning. Wish my brain worked like yours. Your tutorials & your designs are so flawless! :o)

Jennifer Love said...

Wow! This is just AWESOME!

doris said...

OMG Maria... It's simply stunning. Your tutorials and your designs are so flawless!!!

xoxo doris

Christine said...

Wow, this is a fantastic idea and so cute too. I am definitely going to use this idea. Thanks for the tutorial. I know that it is a lot of extra work but we all really appreciate them. Keep biking, you are doing great!
xoxo, Christine

Do What You Love said...

These tags are absolutely gorgeous Maria. I love the colors you used and the design itself is just fantastic! Thanks for the tutorial; I'm going to give it a try! I'm going to check out your new blog too!

Chrisd said...

Maria,
I love this idea and made one myself. Your tutorials are so easy to follow and encouraging. Thanks so much!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous project Maria!! Thanks for sharing another wonderful tutorial with us!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |