Saturday, May 2, 2009

3.5" Goody Bag Templates

Hi Friends!! A few years ago before I knew anything about Sizzix dies, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, templates online or SCS as a matter of fact, I bought a bunch of die cuts of boxes and bags from Ebay. Yesterday, I was going through some containers and found a bunch of them!

Because I was working on Adobe Illustrator yesterday, I decided to create a template following the dimensions of one of the goody bags. This goody bag is a 3.5" bag. I created two versions of the bag. . .one without the top flap and another a flap. The original bag came with the flap. Scroll down for the template. I'll go throught the rest of the boxes and bags in the container and I'll create more templates to share with you all.

The templates below are actually of the same bag but I removed the flap with this bag. I added a 1 1/2 x 11" handle and attached it on the inside of the bag with double stick tape. The image is by Rachel Ann Miller and the designer paper by K&CO.

With the template below, if you want to print it, click on the drop menu that is labeled "more". It'll give you the option to print. You may view a full page of the tutorial by clicking on the icon to the very top right corner. It'll open up a new window with the templatel. If you just want to enlarge directly on the blog, click on the + button or the magnifying glass! You may scroll down the page using the scroll bar to the right of the document. Anyway, try the template out when you have a chance!

The template is sized to scale . . .the document size is the actual size of the template. You can print it directly on to your designer paper or cardstock. It fits a 8.5 x 11" cardstock or dp.


3.5" Goody Bag Template maria Template of a 3.5" bag. . perfect for a goody bag.Visit my blog for more card and project ideas:www.stampininspirations.blogspot.com





With this bag, it's the exact bag as the one above but it has a flap. The template does not have a circle window in the center. I had cut the circle with my Coluzzle Circle template. As you can see with this bag, it has a flap. I punched two holes at the top and inserted a ribbon and created the bow to keep the flap in the closed position. To create the handle, I punched two holes at the left and right side of the fold of the flap and tied the ends of the ribbon on the inside of the bag.

With the template below, if you want to print it, click on the drop menu that is labeled "more". It'll give you the option to print. You may view a full page of the tutorial by clicking on the icon to the very top right corner. It'll open up a new window with the template. If you just want to enlarge directly on the blog, click on the + button or the magnifying glass! You may scroll down the page using the scroll bar to the right of the document.

The template is sized to scale . . .the print size is the actual size of the template. Again, you may print it directly on to your designer paper or card stock.









22 comments:

CreativeMish said...

These are such cute little goodie baskets! Thanks for the template!

Maria Therese said...

beautifull bags!

Dawn Easton said...

Get out girl...these are FABULOUS! Perfect timing because I have a friend who needed me to help make purses for her sister's bridal shower...how fun would these be?! Thanks for sharing!!!

Beth S said...

Thanks for the templates. These are so cute.

Rita said...

love it Maria, both of your bags are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! This will come in handy for prizes to give out at the bridal shower!

Sandra said...

These little bags are adorable....Thankyou for the templates...nice work!!
Sandy

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

Wow you did a great job on both of these bags!! I am going to have to try them!!!

O.K.

Now Thank you so much for all your kind comments this week you always make me smile and I am sorry that I have been like total bummer girl this week. I am not normally like that but I think since I was having that horrible tooth pain I was just not myself!!!

I am so glad we both made the Inky Impressions Team, your work is so amazing all the time and I can not come close, but I love looking at all your wonderful creations and love love love reading all your sweet thoughtful comments!!!

I am not 100% yet, but I am probably about 70% which is awesome compared to what I was!!!

I love that stampavie stamp and I love all the papers and such you choose!!! Wonderful job Maria,

I am not sure since I am so far behind if I will be able to make it to comment on every post I missed, but do know I am not missing looking at them they are all so wonderful how could I possibly miss a Maria post!!!

Heather

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous goodie bags Maria and you are a gem for sharing the templeate, Big Hugs, Nikki x

doris said...

Beautiful bags... wow!! Thanks for the template!!!

Hugs
Doris xx

Denise said...

Beautiful goodies bags! TFS The chocolates look so yummy.

Mariska said...

I've been checking out your blog again Maria but boy do you make stunning creations!! So absolutely gorgeous!! I love your colouring and how you put all the little details together to make a perfect creation!! Thank you so much for the template on this one. It is one I am certainly going to be using one day soon!! Thank you for the inspriration sweetie!!

xxx
Mariska

Risa said...

Your goodie baskets are super cute Maria! I love both styles and your image is gorgeous!
hugs
Risa:)

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Maria, Just wanted to stop by and tell you congrats on making the team! Your work is just stunning! I am excited to work with you! P.S. Your bags are beautiful!!! HUGS! Nicole :)

Danni said...

You constantly amaze me! So talented and creative! These are wonderful!! Love them!

Mary said...

Both of your bags out beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing your templates with all of us.

Mary

Smita said...

Love the bags. Thank you for the tutorial, Maria. There are a few gift bags that I now think I have to have to have to try... The one with the top flap will be one of them! :-)

Love,
Smita

- - Sheryl - - said...

thanks! a small portion did not print - but I just have to draw the lines. I too love my coluzzle - I have so many templates!

kaylou said...

Hi Maria , just found your blog through inspiration, and i love it .your work is fabulous. is it ok to add to your follow list.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Ila said...

I love both of these goodie bags!!..and thanks for so much for the templates!!...Hugs, Ila

Unknown said...

I think this is really neat
i like ur website. thanks for this comment posting...
more templates http://www.itemplatez.com

Elena said...

These boxes are so beautiful, Maria!!! Thank you very-very much for sharing the templates!!!

Corliss McBride said...

These bags are fantastic. This is the best gift for true paper crafters. Thanks for sharing your ideas and much thanks for the templetes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |