Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Reeta


Hi Friends!! Gosh, I'm falling behind on life and it's just Tuesday. Remember that "To Do List" notebook that I created last week? Well, wanna hear something ridiculous? Well, I misplaced it already. I wanted to use it but I can't find it. LMAO!! Where the heck did I put it!! I can't believe I already lost it.

A guest came over on short notice on Friday and I went into ultra-cleaning mode but when I'm in that mode, I don't keep track of where I put things. . .unfortunately, my notebook was one of those things that I didn't keep track of. I looked for it this morning and I don't know where it's at. It's so annoying!!!

Anyway. . .enough complaining. I created this card yesterday. Let me introduce the Greeting Farm "Reeta". She's another image from the Wild Sprouts series. Okay, she's adorable. . love the kitty too!!

The Greeting Farm is also selling a designer paper pack called "Sunny Glen". The papers are so pretty. The dp on this card is one of the papers in the Sunny Glen pack.

I colored Reeta's with Prismacolor pencils. I didn't do a very good job with my coloring. LOL! It wasn't blending very well! Sometimes I do well with Prismacolor pencils but sometimes, I don't. I think it has to do with my patience. I found that using the pencils take longer than Copics so I tend to get impatient with having to blend the colors.



I decided to work on the inside of the card. Nothing major. Did you know that postage stamps have increased in cost? It's now 44 cents so I didn't want my card to be too heavy. It's unbelievable how expensive postage is now.

Anyway. . .I'll probably post another card later today. I have a few cards waiting in the wings.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

















Card Details:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Reeta, Friends Forever
Paper: The Greeting Farm Sunny Glen, SU Real Red, Green Galore
Ink: Prisma color pencils, SU Real Red
Accessories: All natural Accents, Ribbon (?), Blue Moon charms, One Heart One Mind Frame Works

25 comments:

Ineke said...

I like this card, beautiful colors and a nice image. Greeting Ineke

doris said...

A nice image and beautiful colors...
I like this card Maria!!

Hugs
Doris xx

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Gorgeous colors girl! I think your coloring is great by the way!

Tammy said...

Love it Maria!

Yaneri said...

Simply adorable Maria!
How come you haven't made any YT videos! Will you be coming back on YT soon?

Yaneri

Randi said...

To do: Find 'to do' list.
;o)
You sound like me!! I come across lists that I misplaced weeks ago. And, then I look at it and go, "well that didn't get done, and that didn't get done....."

Don't forget to take a deep breath. Sounds like you are busy!

I LOVE this card!! I think you did an exquisite coloring job. My prismas are sadly neglected, too. But seeing how beautiful your card is has inspired me to get them out!

Becky G said...

She's so cute and so is your card, Maria! Your coloring skilz are the best!

Hugs~Becky

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Maria, beautifully coloured and i love the pretty ribbon. Hugs Nikki x

Lisa Foster said...

Love this Maria! Fantastic design and all those colors are just scrumptious! Fabulous as always!

Joy said...

sweet card! love the coloring... what will TGF come up with next! I can't keep up! I never seen prima pencils...are they easier to color with? maybe I should invest in some of those since I don't seem to be too good with blending with copics =) hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Sandra said...

Reeta is adorable....love the colors!! Hope you had a great Mothers Day!!
Sandy

Risa said...

I like this new line from GF...Reeta is very cute! I love the 3D effect and the vibrant colors are fantastic Maria!
hugs
Risa:)

Mary said...

Your card is adorable. I love the colors that you used. Your cards always make me smile. I love that the roses are 3-D.

I lose things all of the time. You will find your note book when you are not trying to find it. :)

Mary

Jodi said...

So cute Maria! Love those pretty colors together.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Jodi said...

Hey almost forgot, I have a bunch of stuff for you on my blog!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Elena said...

So cute! Love how you colored with the pencils! Gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Maria! Love the cute image, the flowers, the coloring... yes... your coloring is just fine! Better than mine in any day. :o) Hope the note book will turn out soon! TFS!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness....how cute is she?! LOVE the flowers....so cool Maria!!

Rita said...

I'm luvin' your 3D cards Maria & this image is awesome, so darn cute!!! I hate when I misplace something, I usually stop everything & spend (or waste is more like it) an hour or more looking frantically for the stupid thing then give up on it & my project & wait till the next day & try again, I usually find it the second time around!

Ida said...

How very cute and charming.

Cami said...

This Reeta card just makes me smile! She's a cutie and I think your coloring came out very nice. Sometimes I think it's the paper I use with Prismacolor pencils. They don't blend well on PTI, but they do good on Georgia Pacific (WalMart). It's a very cute card!!! Hugs, Cami

kathleenh said...

Adorable! I love how you made her hair dimensional.

Ila said...

This card is Super Cute!! Your coloirg is Fantastic...and I love the 3d elements!!...Hugs, Ila

CreativeMish said...

Rita is very cute! Love her little kitty!

Christine said...

This stamp is so sweet. I really want to get it. I love how you have colored and layered it. You are such a wonderful artist!
xoxo, Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |