Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Jodi's Geometric Challenge #2

Hey Good Evening, Friends!! It's my second post for the day. Remember a few days back I created a card for the Pink Cat Studio Challenge. Well, I had forgotten an element to the challenge so I decided to work on another challenge card. I later fixed my first card but decided to continue on and finish this second card. So needless to say, I made two cards for the challenge. To check out the challenge details: Click Here There's a prize to be given out so be sure to play along!!

Hey . . .I'm really proud of myself. Guess what I did today? I mowed the lawn. LOL! Big deal, you say. Trust me. . .it's a big deal . . .for me, that is. We have a fairly big yard and I even did the dog play area. They have a whole area all to themselves and I mowed their section too!

I think this is the most work out I've had in a long time. I can't wait to show my husband my accomplishment. LOL! He comes home from his trip tomorrow night . . .boy, he'll be surprised.

Anyway . .just a little info on my card. I drew the simple background and colored Lily with my Copic Markers. Do you see the aquarium within the circles. . .they're embellishments by Jolees By You. No, I didn't make them. LOL!

Be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio's blog and check out the challenge. There's a prize to be given out so be sure to play!!

Anyway. . .hope y'all have a wonderful evening!
Card Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Lily on the Beach
Paper: SU Groovy Guava designer paper, SU Cool Caribbean, Only Orange
Ink: Copic markers
Accessories: Marvy 2" circle punch, Fiskar Scallop Scissors, JoAnn Brads, Jolees by You embellishments

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Maria and what an awesome little scene, gorgeous colouring and you did a great job with the challenge, love the jolees, Big Hugs, Nikki x

CreativeMish said...

It amazes me how many projects you get done! I'm lucky to get a couple done a week. Some day! This card is the cutest!

Elena said...

Your drawing is fabulous! I love how creative you are! Love the layout of the card!

Diane said...

Another beauty Maria!!! Love all the wonderful colors and the scene is so much fun!

Mary said...

Oh my gosh! You certainly were in a creative mood. All of your cards are wonderful Maria. They are all so colorful. So adorable. I *love* the little matey card. How cute is he?

I wish that i was half as creative as yo are. Now that the weather is here I do not feel creative at all. All I want to do is go outdoors and take photos. :)

Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |