Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's All About the Greeting Farm



Hi Friends!! It's all about the Greeting Farm today!! I made a bunch of TGF cards and I have more to post! Next month is my last month as a designer. . .whaa! So sad but it's good news for you. The Greeting Farm is looking for Summer Gardeners. If you're interested in becoming a DT for the Greeting Farm . .be sure to stop by their blog site and apply! Good luck!!

Okay. . .the two cards posted are from the Rain Snow Shine stamp set! How fun! I'm assuming this image is "Shine". LOL!

I drew the background and colored the images with my Copic Markers.
Be sure to scroll down for my second card.

Card Details:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Rain Snow Shine, Autumn Leaves
Paper: DCWV designer paper, SU More Mustard, Green Galore, Cool Caribbean
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: CB Embossing folder, Joann Brads, SU Small oval punch, grosgrain ribbon


Here is another card using The Greeting Farm Rain Snow Shine. I'm assuming this image is "Rain". . .duh! LOL! Again, I colored the image with my Copic Markers.

The flowers are from the SU Playful Petals. I had watercolored the flowers using Twinkling H2O. It gives the image a shimmery look . . .you can't really see it in the image. I colored Rain using my Copic Markers.

I'll probably have a second post today so stop by later today.

Don't forget to scroll down to my previous post for a tutorial I posted yesterday.
Hope you all have a beautiful day!

Card Details:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Rain Snow Shine, SU Playful Perals
Papers: Me & My Big Ideas, SU Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Copic Markers, Twinkling H2O
Accessories: Coluzzle Oval Template, Fiskar Scallop Scissors, SU small oval punch, Scribbles Iridescent paint

23 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two gorgeous cards Maria, love the cute images and the pretty papers.Your colouring is beautiful as always. Hugs Nikki x

daisy said...

omg these are stunning, when can we go to the beach?! weather here in holland is poor, so the sunny beach card hase made my day

hugs
daisy

Denise said...

Very pretty!! I love that palm tree one. Love the image of the sassy girl & her shades! Great layouts too. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Ooooh Maria! These cards are gorgeous! I want this set!!! =)

WickedPixie said...

Gorgeous cards! You will be so missed as part of the DT team! :-) Traci

Janaina said...

loved the one with the umbrella very chic !
Great job on coloring Maria

Rleen said...

Maria, mahalo for the sweet comment you left in my blog. Much appreciated.

Your cards are stunning. I love the designs and the beautiful images. TFS!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Arlene

Pati said...

Dear Maria

Both cards are so beautiful. I love the design papers, your stunning colouring and the embellishments. Thank you for your inspiration!

BIG hugs
Pati

Maria Therese said...

beautifull cards!!

CraftyC said...

Stunning cards Maria, just love them both!
Clairexx

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Maria,

These cards turned out wonderful I really love the knack you have for your layouts and accessorizing your cards!!! You really create a work of Art every time you make a card!!! I am going to send you an e-mail in a little while I have a few questions for you. I really enjoyed your e-mail the other day sorry I have not had time to get back to you just yet!!!

Heather

Sharon Caudle said...

they're both flat out adorable, Maria! Love those cute images and your details and coloring are amazing!
hugs!
Sharon

CreativeMish said...

Cute! I love the beach stuff!! and the pink one is great, too!

Risa said...

Both cards are very beautiful Maria! Out of all of the GF images, these are my favs. Super great job and your coloring is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! Girl you've been busy!

Mary said...

Maria,
Love your work...great coloring!

Islander Girl said...

Love these cards! Sad that you won't be a guest designer :( I hope you continue making cards with the TGF stamps! Love seeing them! Of course I love seeing your other cards but you know right now TGF stamps are my fave! (^o^)

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous Maria. I am going to miss seeing your GF creations!!!

Hugs,

Vicki

Erica said...

I'm not sure this post should here Maria. I wanted you to know that you and your hubby have done a fine job raising your daughter. I truly enjoyed your post about her hopes, dreams and accomplishments, as well as how you feel about her. Your hubby put the high school scene in a good perspectiv. I'm printing that part out, so I can practise saying it to my grandchildren.

Cathleen said...

Wow! These are awesome, fantastic colors, and coloring!

Christine said...

Unbelievably gorgeous. Your cards are just stunning. I love how each time I come to your blog I get an eye full of loveliness. You have so much talent. Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to create a card? I seem to spend most of my time getting just the right papers. What is your secret? Thank for all the inspiration. I always get charged up after viewing your blog.
xoxo, Christine

Monika/Buzsy said...

Maria... your cards are fabulous! LOVE your coloring and the great lay-outs... wish I had some of these cute images. :o) TFS!

Catherine said...

These are stunning! I just love the vibrant colors and all the embellies you use! Not to mention your layouts are the best! Two great works of art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |