Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Digi Release and Treat Box Ensemble Tutorial




Hello Friends! Hey, it's Thursday and Thursday is Pink Cat Studio's Release of their new digi stamps! Yipee! Oh, I was busy this week creating cards and projects for Pink Cat Studio. Gosh, I seriously LOVE the digi stamps. You really need to check out the many choices of digi stamps at Pink Cat Studio. Not only can you buy the digi stamps, PCS offers free digital sentiments for the images!!

I created a tutorial for this treat box ensemble. Yup, a tutorial for all 3 projects so you can create your own treat box ensemble. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for the tutorial. This ensemble includes the box, top notes bag topper, and a super duper simple cocoa packet pocket.


This is the Top Notes Bag Topper. . .


This is the simple cocoa packet pocket

I created another treat box ensemble along with a matching card. This image goes so well with the cocoa packet treat in the box and the chocolate treats!!

Pink Cat Studio also has a contest running right now.

Digi DT Bio Betty Contest

Pink Cat Studio is starting a fun contest! Melissa asked each Digi DT member to create a Betty that tells us a bit about herself. Can you figure out who created each Betty ? If so then you could win some free digi stamps!! Click Here for the Details

I decided to create a boy version of this treat box ensemble.



This week's release has a lot of Hanukkah images!! With this card I used "Hanukkah Lily". Isn't she a cutie?


With this card, I used Hanukkah Billy. Just to let you know I colored all the images with Copic Markers. I'm not going to post the recipe for the cards or projects because this post is rather long already. If you're interested in what materials I used, please feel free to email me at cardinspired@gmail.com.

Be sure to check out the other cards and projects the design team created!!

Alicia Weiman
Emily Leiphart
Inge Groot
Kerry Donovan-Casey
Kristen Catalano
MacKenzie Bruckler
Maria Bell
Suzanne J Dean
Tracey Cuccia
Tori Hemmingway
Vicki Garrett

Treat Box, Simple Cocoa Packet Pocket and Top Notes Bag Topper Set



27 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW Maria!! Your projects are FABULOUS!! Love the tutorial! Great job!

Gabby said...

OMG SHUT UP!!! Those are awesome!!! I can't stand you...lol!

BTW chica...there's a little something on my blog for you! Check it out! I got a little sappy! :P

http://confessionsofastamper.blogspot.com/2009/10/awardsfor-me.html

Unknown said...

how cute!! I love the tutorials

Denise said...

MAria, these are awesome! I jusr printed out the instructions. TFS

Emily Leiphart said...

Wowza, Maria! You never fail to impress me with your projects! I love, love, LOVE your treat boxes (could you mail me one, please? LOL) and your Hanukkah cards are just beautiful!

Shirley N said...

AWESOME!

Inge Groot said...

WOOOOW Maria, you've outdone yourself with all these amazing and wonderful projects!!!

Inge xOx

MacKenzie said...

You're a stamping goddess! Amazing stuff girl....just amazing!

Rina said...

I love, love, love all these goodies. Of course your layouts and coloring are ALWAYS so fabulous. Thanks for blessing us with your talents, Maria. I love it!

BTW...thanks for stopping by and being such an encouragement. I really fell behind (lol). Thank you for the "pick me up".

Jodi said...

Your projects are super awesome! I love what you have made and your coloring is fabulous!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

CreativeMish said...

Your projects are adorable! I'm loving these digi stamps!

pescbrico said...

This is simply stunning Maria! WOW! Thanks for sharing with us!

Scrappinangler said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing the templates for this project - already downloaded it! :)
Fabulous Hannukah cards too! ~Tori

Basement Stamper said...

Wow Maria, you did a fantastic job on this, all of the projects are gorgeous!!!!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

These are beyond fabulous Maria! Love the boxes filled with goodies-and they're decorated fabulously! Love them all!

hugz,
Suzanne

Monika/Buzsy said...

Girl, you've been busy! Fabulous treat box with yummy stuff! Love the different version (boy-girl)... and the other 2 cards! Great lay-outs! I will have to CASE them. :o)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Awesome project Melissa! School has been called off due to blizzard so I hope to stamp today!

Kerry D-C said...

These projects are FABULOUS! Love the treat sets!! Keep on Rockin' GF!

Ila said...

Wow!!!..these are Absolutley Fabulous!!..what an Awesome gift...Thanks for the wonderful tutorial!!...Hugs, Ila

Ali said...

Oh Maria, I love these!!! U'r so awesome!
Hugs,
Ali

Kristen said...

WOWIE!!! girl, you went Pink Cat Crazy. Your projects a seriously amazing. Love the tutorials. Great job!

Joy said...

wonderful tutorial! I tried your treat box...so much fun and easy to make! thanks for sharing that! I love the colors you used for each one! so rich and pretty! they came out so cute! very talented lady! hope you have a wonderful and blessed Halloween!

Rita said...

OMG Maria, these are all super kool, I love them all!!! Thanks for the tutorial..your the best! Great gift idea for the holidays!

doris said...

Wow Maria, This is absolute madness!

xox doris

scraphappy said...

It's absolutly fabulous, i love your tuto.
Promis je mettrais ton nom et un lien vers ton blog.
Désolée je ne suis pas très douée en anglais.
Merci beaucoup
KISS

Curly said...

Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Wow - these are all fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |