Friday, April 2, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Gift Set Challenge #2






Hello Friends!! It's Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge time again! Yay! This week's challenge is a "Gift Set" challenge! The first week of each month is a gift set challenge. Check out the link to the tutorial on CSAYL!!

I'm the coordinator for the gift set challenges and what do you know, I forgot to make the matching card for the box! Ugggh! I don't know but I totally forgot about it! I was so involved in making the box that I forgot that there's a matching card to the gift set challenges. . ."gift set". . .it means a set of something and in this case, it's a matching card. LOL!

Oh, well. . . such is life! I changed the challenge for this week . . .the matching card is optional. Anyway, stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long and check out the beautiful gift sets the design team created!!


The theme for this month's gift set challenge is "snowflakes". I attached stamped and heat embossed snowflakes on to the felt snowflakes and added dew drops to the center. The felt snowflakes are by Fancy Pants designs. The designer paper is by Basic Grey and the stamps are by Stampin Up!


Do you see the bow? Well it's made of paper. I'll post a tutorial on my blog tomorrow! It's really easy to create!


Here is a close up of the felt and stamped/heat embossed snowflake.

I'm sorry I haven't been very chatty lately. I've been so busy lately. . .lots of things going on!!!

Hope you'll play along with us at CSAYL this week! We'd love to see all of you playing along!!!

Anyway. . .I hope y'all have a beautiful Friday!

11 comments:

Jacqui said...

Man oh man I love your projects and I love the way you take your pictures. My daughter was looking over my shoulder the other day when I was looking at your site and she was like holy mom those are great pictures. I said yep...great pictures from a great person!!!

L.A. said...

How tacky is it to just say, "Ditto" to Jacqui's comment? I always love stopping by and think you projects are fabulous and I admit I have photo envy. Your photographs are always so professionally done.

Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Michelle said...

Fabulous creation! Beautiful EVERYTHING! I didn't think you forgot a card just thought you decided to make a tag in place of a card :) Love the foam/felt snowflakes...very cool! I had so much fun with this - THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL TUTORIAL!!

Danni said...

Such a beautiful creation!

Jodi said...

Maria, this was a fun box to make!! I love that we can alter the size too.
Your box is so pretty, I love the color and the snowflakes!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tina said...

wow Maria - this is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.

tina
mommy scraps alot

Marcia said...

Fabulous! oh man, I forgot the card and I totally missed the part about snowflakes!!!!

Patricia Chalas said...

Maria what a wonderful box!! love color combination and the way you use your snowflakes...

Renee said...

Maria thanks for sharing, this lil box is just beautful I love it. tfs. Blessings, Renee

Unknown said...

WOW, Maria! As always, I'm envious of ALL of your projects, but mostly the time that you have to create these beautiful projects! LOL I especially love the colors on the Christmas gift set. That blue is so NOT the normal red and green (for Christmas) and I LOVE it!!! : ) Thanks for the inspiration!

The Wired Angel said...

This is stunning Maria.. and such great inspiration! Hugs, Peggy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |