Friday, April 30, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge and My Scrap Chick Christmas Cards

Hello Friends!! I'll get right down to business because this is a long post. LOL! Well, today is Friday so that means it's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge time again! This week's challenge is to create an "Easel Card"! Stop by CSAYL for the link to the tutorial and check out the awesome cards the design team created. This week we're highlighting Jackie of "Grammie Loves". . .as our guest designer of the week! Yay! Hope you'll play along with us!! We'd love to see more participants!

Just to let you know. . .all of the materials except the ribbon and the Whiff of Joy image are Stampin Up. You can find the Whiff of Joy image at Little C's. Stop by and check out all the cute stamps that you'll find there. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and the rest of the card is basically laying out stickers!


I decided to create more shaped cards using myscrapchick.com Shaped Cards and Designer Boxes. If you scroll down to yesterday's post, you'll see the other shaped cards and boxes I created using myscrapchick.com cutting files. I basically cut the shapes on my Cricut using my Sure Cuts A Lot program.

Here's a "cookie tree" shape . . .too busy you think? Lots of things going on with this card, huh? LOL! This is my idea of "festive"! Isn't this a cute shape or what?

Last but not least. . .this is a bell card. I kept the design simple because I wanted to give it an elegant look inspired by the designer paper. Anyway. . .be sure to stop by myscrapchick.com and check out all of their awesome files. You'll definitely fall in love for sure.

Okay, that's it folks! Hope y'all have a fabulous Friday!!

11 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Holy cow girlfriend! You've been busy! Your easel card is absolutely adorable!

Marcia said...

I can almost taste the hot chocolate!

Jacqui said...

OOO I wanna sit with that little stinker and have a cup of hot chocolate with him!! Love the easel card!

inlovestamping said...

LOVE them all!!!!

Alex said...

These are gorgeous Maria!!! I just love them, all the pretty details are amazing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Maria,what a beautiful creations,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sheila said...

WOW, WOW, and WOW!! Absolutely stunning....love them all!

Jodi said...

Wow!! You were a busy bee! I love the cute easel card you made and the pretty colored image! These card and matching boxes are SO adorable too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Diane said...

Great work Maria!!! Love your xmas card of Henry!!! Your coloring is fabulous as always and all your other projects are awesome!!!
Hugs,Diane

Hampers said...

Such a wonderful set! I love this card, too - so cheery. I need to get busy!

Abby said...

Love your work!!! Just found you through myscrapchick and i just scraplifted your awesome mitten card and box!! i have the same ribbon and had no idea where to use it!!! and whalaaa!!!! thank you so much for the inspiration!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |