Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stampin Up Eastern Blooms


Hello Friends! Happy Sunday to you all! I hope you are having a great day. Gosh, I can't believe it's Sunday already and in a few days, it'll be April!

Just a short post today. . .not much chit-chat. I have my moments when I really don't have much to say! LOL! You may not believe it, but it's true. . .nothing is on my mind right now.

Believe it or not but this is the first time I've inked the Stampin Up Eastern Blooms and Thanks for Everything stamp sets. I have a lot of SU stamp sets that I've bought but yet to ink. . .some are close to a year old! Arggh!

Just a little info on my card. I had stamped the Easter Bloom flowers. . .gosh, I can't quite remember which color ink, then I again inked them with Versamark and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. That's about it basically.




Anyway. . .tomorrow I may be more chatty. Not sure you read my chit-chatting on my blog but if you do, thank you. . .I do try to write like you're sitting in front of me and having a conversation . .LOL!! Wish you could talk back but I guess commenting is close to having a two way conversation!!

Have a great day everyone!!











Card Details:
Stamp sets: Stampin Up Eastern Blooms, Thanks for Everything
Paper: SU Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sakura gel pen
Accessories: Coluzzle Oval Template, Making Memories Clip, Making Memories Ribbon, SU Rhinestone Brads, SU Scallop Edge Punch


25 comments:

de said...

Wow Maria! This is so pretty! Love the color combo and the bling!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Nope it's not April fool's day yet. I'm actually commenting. Sorry I've been a crummy SBS sis so much lately. I've really missed droooling over your gorgeous creations. LOVE these Eastern Blooms & the yummy embossing. (And I love how your writing feels like a good conversation too! Hugs, :O) mel

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I love the embossed flowers.

Becky G said...

This is so pretty Maria! I love the colors!

Hugs~Becky

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Maria,

Glad I finally am having a little time to get around to blogs and catch up!!!

I love how you used shimmerz on this card and even though I had to put on my "Brown Free" glasses to view it my eyes are watering and my nose is running with my severe Br**n allergy, but that is O.K. because this card is really pretty!!

I do not have either of these sets, but I have been wanting Eastern Blooms for a while now!!!

Great Job Maria!!!

Heather

Janna said...

I love your chatting MAria! I feel the same way though sometimes and just don't have a lot to say! LOL! I love this card though! The layout is amazing and I adore, adore adore the beautiful colors! So, so prety! You did an amazing job of alyering on the flowers and haveing your sentiment in the middle! So pretty!

Smiles,
janna

Mariska said...

Oh this is such a lovely card Maria. Love the easter blossoms, so gorgeous and you used them so beautifully in this card. Love it!! Have a great Sunday sweetie!!

xxx
Mariska

Michelle Pearson said...

fun layout...I love your shiney flowers!

2 Worlds said...

Wow Maria, how can still have stamps not inked yet, you must have a lot :)
Great card , I loved the brown color.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria! I love this card...it's so pretty! I love the color combo! Awesome job! TFS!

~ Gracie

Stephenie said...

Maria this card is gorgeous! The colors work so well together.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! Maria! This is gorgeous! I love the stamping and the color combination!!

I have read all FOUR Twilight books, and I just loved them! My husband just watched the movie with my girls and I, and he liked it!

Lisa Foster said...

SO Beautiful!!!! Amazing sketch and color palette! WOW!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is awesome!! I love everything about it! I love the colors and all the texture!

Kim said...

Love this Maria. And of course love the chat.
I have a hint for you that I learned: Next time instead of stamping ink, then re-stamping with versamark, try putting the versamark on your stamp first, then your ink color and stamp them all together. Emboss as usual. It works great and you don't have that extra step and don't have to make sure you get it in the same spot, even with a stamp-a-ma-jig.

That's just my 2 cents worth. But I love the colors and love that set. Have been wanting it for some time now, just haven't done it.

doris said...

Maria, this is so pretty ... wow!!

Hugs xx
Doris

Rita said...

This is beautiful Maria!

Gabby said...

one word...GORGEOUS!!!

Gabby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena said...

I love your converstions, Maria!
Your card is gorgeous! Love the pretty flowers!

Lise Roy said...

LOve it!
So gorgeous!
Love the sketch and colors

Jennifer said...

I love this card Maria! I really like how simple yet elegant it is. The colors are so calming and the sentiment is perfect as the focal point! Great job!!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Your color combo and flowers are very pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Ila said...

Gorgeous card Maria!!....I love how the shimmerz looks on here. I just discovered shimmerz myself about a month ago....(my flowers will never look the same..lol)...Hugs, Ila

Joy said...

this card came out so sweet! love how you used that clip and that stamp set! this card is so pretty! always love your added detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |