Monday, March 2, 2009

Greeting Farm Cup of Stuff Card

Hi Friends!! I woke up today feeling fuzzy headed but towards the evening, wow. . it cleared up and I actually feel like myself. I think I'm just about over my cold. Ahhhh, I'm so happy! I hope it remains this way. . .you know colds. . .it can go well one day and bad the next.

You must be wondering. . .or maybe not. . .how I could craft daily considering I've had a cold for the past 5 days. Well, I have a secret. . .shhhhh. I pre-scheduled my posts. . .not the words but the cards and creations. There's days when I actually create more than one card but in the past, I would post the cards as I make them so if I make 3 cards in a day, I'll post all 3 cards in one day.

Well, I found that I end up with days when I can't craft and I have nothing to post. So. . .for the past 5 days. . .I've been posting cards that I made a week ago. Your like "What!". Yeah, I've been holding out on you all! LOL! It's a good thing I saved my cards. . .considering I got sick and really have not been clear headed enough to create a card or project!

Remember the song by Stephen Bishop. . ."Save it for a rainy day. . .you better, save it for a rainy day". . .well, I did!! LOL!

Anyway. . .check out my card created using stamps by "the Greeting Farm". The stamp set is called "Cup of Stuff "Oh my gosh, those mice are soooooo adorable. When I saw the stamp set, I just HAD to have it. It's one of those love at first site sort of moment. LOL!

I decided to create a not so colorful card with so many flowers and such. I have a tendency to create cards using my Primas and floral design DPs. . I stopped myself from adding them!! LOL!!

I colored my image using my Copic Markers. . .it's a mix of browns, grays and pinks. Yeah, a weird combo but animals sometimes have different color furs. . you know it's not always just brown or just gray.
Darn, the glitters don't look nice on my heart. Actually in person, it looks well covered with glitters but for some reason when the light shines on it, the glitters sort of show up in patches. Arggh. Darn lights!


Hey look I even did the inside. I thought those mice would look good on the inside too! Just something simple

Card Details:

Stamps: Greeting Farm Cup of StuffPaper: SU Parisian Summer, Bravo Burgundy, Pirouette PinkInk: Copic Markers, Bravo Burgundy, Sakura gel pen
Accesories: Coluzzle Heart Template, Fiskar scallop scissors, SU Heart to Heart punch, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch, Stickles glitter



23 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

That's such a cute card. I love it!

doris said...

That's such a cute card!!

Doris xx

Cathy said...

Maria, this is the cutest thing ever!! I love those little mice!! Love the sketch and color combo too!! Love it!

Hugs, Cathy

Smita said...

Cute card!! I love the little hearts...I think the bling makes them look quite glam!

Love,
Smita

Denise said...

So adorable!! Love the layout. You do such great job with coloring in your images. Those mice are darling.

Maria Therese said...

beautifull card!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great card Maria! Isn't preposting the best! That's how I've been able to have something everyday for the past several day on my blog too. Ü

Silli said...

Maria, your card is so cute. Love your coloring and the image. Great work...

de said...

So cute! Glad you are feeling better! I like your idea about the multiple card hold out... I should do that too!

Norine said...

just adorable like the way you did the inside to
have to find out how to schedule
posts that's a great idea
glad your feeling better
Hugs
Norine

Janna said...

Oh Maria this is awesome!!!! I love these mice from the greeting farm! I really need to get them! You did such a beautiful job of colorign them in and laying out your card! I love the big heart and all the sparkles!

I need to adopt your idea of pre-scheduling posts. i do the same thing with posting everything I made and then not having anything else to post! You truly are a genius!

smiles,
janna

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cut card Maria. Love the cute image... and your coloring is awesome! Also love the hearts... TFS!

inlovestamping said...

Adorable card!! The mice are so cute!!

Ila said...

This is So Super Cute!! I love these mice and all the dimension.... the inside is fabulous too!..Hugs, Ila

Danni said...

This set is on my wishlist, it's just too cute! Love your card! Very nice!
I love pre-posting my cards, makes it so much easier and if you don't feel like stamping one day, no worries, huh?

2 Worlds said...

I think this is very normal, since the beginning I never create everyday there's no way, and I always do more things when I do sit and keep posting.

Great card Maria, hope you begin to feel 100% soon.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my word!! This card is sooooo adorable and those mice are too stinkin cute!!!! Love the whole thing Maria!!!!

Shelly said...

Your card is adorable, Maria. I love that sentiment.

Cami said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love this card and your coloring!

Risa said...

Wow...your card is adorable both inside and out and look at how neat you trimmed around their tails! Amazing!!!
I need to start pre-scheduling my cards also, I find that when I do pre-schedule I can manage my time much better. As always, thanks for the words of wisdom and I hope you feel better soon.
hugs
Risa:)

Little C's Creations said...

Too Dang Cute!!!

Hugs,
JEn

Elena said...

Adorable card, Maria! Love the layout! You colored these cute mice so beautiful! Love the inside too!

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

You make me want this set even more but I own so so so so so many greeting farm sets now I better not!!! I do not even want to think about how many Hundreds of Dollars I have spent at that store!!!!

I love them though and worked a few nursing hours so I spent my fun money at my new favorite store!!!

Love this card love that glitter and love your coloring you ROCK it girl every single card is better than the last yet all of them are all amazing I love your work!!!!

Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |