Thursday, March 12, 2009

InStyle Thankful Thursday Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends!! I was meaning to post this card yesterday but because I'm already late with the challenge as it is, well. . .I decided to just post this card today. Today is InStyle Thankful Thursday Sketch Challenge! Yay. My card was created using last week's sketch. . .late once more! These challenges are just too quick for me but I'm trying!

InStyle also has guest designer call for April and May. To be considered, you will need to participate in this week's challenge. . .again, check out the details of the challenge as well as the requirements to apply for the guest designer slots: Click Here

Well, there is a new challenge this week and I have another card I'll be posting today for that challenge!!

There's good news today at InStyle Stamps. . .well more like yesterday but first, InStyle has a new set of design team members! Yipee. Check out who made it on the design team! Congratulations Ladies!! Can't wait to see your creations!

The second good news is that InStyle released a few more new stamps for you to play with! Yay! Check out the new Retro stamps, Anime Stamps, and Whimsy Stamps

My cute image on my card is "Mellie". She comes both in digital image and rubber stamp. You can purchase both . . .the beauty of the digital stamp is that the size is adjustable. I have both the digital and the stamp.


Well. . I colored my image using my Copic Markers. Do you see the triangle clips? Well, I bought them at Office Depot. Lately, they are selling a lot of cute clips and such. The price isn't bad either!

Anyway, stay tuned sometime today for another card that I'll be posting.

Hope y'all have a beautiful day!!

Card Details:

Stamps: InStyle Stamps Mellie, SU
Paper: DCWV designer paper, SU Cool Caribbean, So Saffron
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Organdy ribbon, Fiskar Scallop scissors, Office Depot swirl clip, JoAnn Brads, SU Crystal Effects

13 comments:

Vicki G said...

Maria, i LOVE these stamps and I love your card!!!!

You are the best!

Vicki

Denise said...

Pretty card, that stamped image is so cute! Love the orange colors.

Danni said...

Such a cute card!! Happy colors and love your bows!

Cathy said...

This is so cute Maria!! Very cheerful and happy!!

Hugs, Cathy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Maria, this is so cute! I did notice those clips and love how you tied the ribbon to them. It's the perfect accent for this card.

Jodi said...

These great cards that you made~love the colos you chose for your image!!
Hope you have a great day too!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Catherine said...

Totally loving this card! The color combo is so summery - beautiful!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh Wow Maria how cute is she???

I love the coloring and her orange hair is great!!!

I love her dress and her cake adorable and this layout is totally adorable I love it and will be using this one again!!!

I really always so enjoy coming and reading your posts and seeing your wonderful creations!!! Plus I always love the comments you leave so thoughtful and nice!!!

Great Job Maria!!!

Heather

Risa said...

Mellie is so darn cute!!! I LOVE the colors and the paper clips are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Charlene said...

Wow another beautiful card! You really have the coloring and shading nailed...its perfect! I`m soooo loving these images!!

Rita said...

Wowza, I'm luvin' these images Maria! Your card is so cute!

Janna said...

Wow! You really have been on fire Maria! I just love this adorable little girl with her birthday cake! I can't believe I missed this sketch it is amazing!! And I love the big sentiment and those clips! Can't believe you got them at Office Depot! You are so clever!! Love it!!! off to check out the new stamps!

Smiles,
janna

Elena said...

She is so precious !I love the colors you chose! And ribbons are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |