Friday, March 13, 2009

Stampin Up Just Buzzin By Card

Hi Friends!! Just a scenery card I made using Stampin Up sets "Just Buzzin' By" and "Inspired by Nature". You were probably wondering when I was going to create a card using my Stampin Up stamps. I have so many new stamps that I bought recently and well, I can't make up my mind which images to use. Sometimes having too many choices is not a good thing. LOL! Hey if you like these stamp sets, you can purchase it through Stampin Up via online: Click Here

Anyway . . .I wanted to create a scenery card, The "Inspired by Nature" stamp set is such an awesome background stamp. I love it. I worked perfectly with the beehive and bee images.



There's really not much to say about this card. . .I colored the image with my Copic Markers and inked the "Inspired by Nature" background in Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery. I added a bit of stickles to the prima flowers and bees and SU Crystal Effects on the beehive.

I've been having a lot of fun creating cards lately. . .I don't know. . I have my moments when I don't want to create anything so when I'm in a crafty mood, well. . .I tend to make a lot of cards. Are you that way too?



We didn't watch CSI last night. We forgot it was Thursday. My daughter has a day off from school today so for some reason, we thought it was Friday! LOL! Darn it. I love watching CSI. My husband loves that show too and we usually spend Thursday nights watching our favorite shows (CSI and Supernatural).

I don't have much to say today. LOL!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!







Card Details:

Stamps: Stampin Up Just Buzzin By, Inspired by Nature
Paper: SU Lavendar Lace, More Mustard
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Basic Basic Ribbon, SU Crystal Effects, Stickles, Prima flowers (Hero Arts)

26 comments:

Maria Therese said...

cute bee card :-D

Norine said...

could this bee any cuter LOL really nice
Hugs
Norine

Diane said...

Beeautiful card Maria!! Love the scened you created!
Have a super weekend!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Maria, wow hunny this is such a gorgeous card, what a lovely summery card, i love those bees! hope you are well and having a good week. Hugs Linda x

KeeponScrappin said...

Love it Maria! I so addicted to everything from SU! right now. I esp. love their Bigz dies. Natalie love this stamp set. I have to show her this when she gets up.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I LOVE it Maria! You've used two of my fave sets! I actually pulled that Bee set out yesterday in hopes to use it...today's SCS challenge is about bugs...so I'm using it! LOL!
LOVE that you used that grass stamp for the background...that totally rocks!
Hey I started to watch CSI last night but fell asleep...lol

Janna said...

Maria!!! Dangit!!! Now I have to have this set! I love, love love this!!!! You are just too amazing! What a great idea to use the grass stamp in the background! and those flowers are just the perfect touch! So, so pretty! Love the gorgeous coloring as well!

I hate when I forget my favorite TV shows! CSI is one of them, but I am so behind I don't know when I will catch up. Usually Jason and I have to download our favorites and watch them later. Have fun with your daughter today! That is nice that she will be at home!

Smiles,
janna

Danni said...

I've been having the same problem, which new stamps to use!! LOL!
At least it's a good problem to have.
Love this card. The dimension is wonderful and it is such a great scenery card! Great job!

L.A. said...

I like the combination of stamp sets. "Inspired by Nature" is a great accent in this card. It is "BEE-utiful"!

Ida said...

Now this is CUTE! Love how you created the scene.

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Maria,

I do not have this set yet, but I do like it!!! I love the bees and the house and I love the colors you used!!! I also love seeing your SU cards it is hard once you start getting other companies stamps to keep using your SU sets, but I have over 250 SU sets and I love them all so I trying really hard to make at least 2 of my posts every week using SU samples!!! Afterall my customers do read my blog too!!! LOL!!!

I really always so enjoy your work, and so enjoy your creativity!!! Great job girl!!!

Heather

Heidi said...

Maria- this is awesome! I love the scene, how creative!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Such an amazing card!!! I love all the dimension you have on this card (: Great job.

Tina said...

hey you

this is great card. I love the dimension in all your cards. sounds goofy - but you inspire me.
thanks for stopping by today and the sweet comments...

Jodi said...

Such a cute and sweet card!! Love those colors together. =) Its a great Spring and Summer card!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love this--so fun & cheery!

hugz,
Suzanne

Cheryl KVD said...

I love that stamp set! You make the honey look good enough to eat! Love the 3-D effect too!

Anonymous said...

ooh!! I love this! It is so cute. You did such a great job in creating the whole scene. Tfs. Blessings. Renee

Denise said...

Another stunning card. I love the way you stamped the background.Awesome! This set is so cute, love the layout.

Cami said...

You have put these two stamp sets together well! Very cute card made by my favorite "busy bee" Maria! lol! So cute!

doris said...

Maria, this is awesome!
I love the scene.

Hugs
Doris

Elena said...

Very cute! I love the scene you created, Maria!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card Maria! Love that set... and great colors. TFS!

Rleen said...

WOW! Maria, this is beautiful. I love the all the details. You did a fabulous.

Have a wonderful day!

Rita said...

Wow Maria, I luv it & you picked such amazing colors that work so well together & put your own spin to it...it's so cute! I just might case this one!

Cathy said...

This is just amazing! Your work is so, so good!! You are an inspiration every day!!! Keep up the good work!

Hugs,Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |