Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Woo hoo? Maria Where Are You?

Hi Everybody! Sorry I've been MIA for the past few days! I'll be back in a few days! I've been busy. . .arrrgh! Things should slow down in a day or so and I can return to my old crafting self!! Sorry I've been absent on visiting your blogs too!

In the meantime, check out this video! I LOOOOOOOVE this song by Lights called "February Air". It'll sound familiar. . .can you guess where you heard it from?



Here is another AWESOME song by Lights called "Last Thing on Your Mind". . .I couldn't find the video but you can play it below (CLICK ON THE PLAY BUTTON) listen to it and tell me what you think of it. . .it may sound familiar too. . . where do you think you heard it from. . .hint: commercial. Anyway, enjoy!!



Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! Until later!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Hey Maria, I'd wondered where you were and I'm back a few days later...lol...just hoping you are enjoying whatever it is that is keeping you hopping!!! I know I've been super busy lately too. It's that time of year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |