Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge - 3D or Altered Project

Hi Friends! Gosh my Internet wasn't working yesterday and this morning. My husband told me that our router is fried and he needs to get a new one. We're using an old router temporarily so that we can connect to the Internet but it's not allowing me to upload photos to my blog. Ugggh!

So . . .with that being said. . .

Today is Inky Impressions Challenge Day! The challenge is to create a 3D or altered item using their stamps. If you don't have their stamps yet. . .be sure to stop by their store and get them so you can play along in the Inky Impressions Challenges!! Click Here to check out the cute stamps at Inky Impressions!!

I created a CD Calendar for July but I can't show it to you right now. I'll upload the photos once I'm able to!! Be sure to stop by the Inky Impressions Challenge blog and check out the lovely creations that the design team created!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll update this post once I can upload photos to my blog!!

Okay. . .in the mean time, since I can't upload my photos. . .you can watch these YouTube videos. LOL!


Asians are under represented in the music industry so it's nice when an Asian create an album in the US. LOL! A popular Japanese music artist "Utada Hikaru" debuted her first album in the US and her first single is called "Come Back to Me". I really like it.. .check it out and tell me what you think.

Below is video of a popular hit by Utaka Hikaru . . .it's a Japanese language song. It's a beautiful song called "First Love".









1 comment:

Kristine said...

OH NO...hope it gets fixed very soon! I DID see your gorgeous calendar CD over on the challenge blog and think it's sooo cute and pretty! Great idea. I've never made one of those before. :) Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |