Thursday, September 24, 2009

4 x 2.5" Goody Bag Tutorial and Pink Cat Studio Digital Images



Hi Friends!! Sorry for the late posting. I had plans to post this earlier today but the day sort of got away from me. It just went by so quickly. It's amazing how fast the day can go by. Well. . .do you recognize this goody bag? It's the same one that I created for the Halloween project the other day.



Today's tutorial will be on a 4 x 2.5" goody bag. It's a minature size gift bag. I couldn't find small goody bags at the store so I decided to create them myself. I have a ton of designer paper . . .and I mean a ton! I kid you not. I buy stacks of holiday designer paper each year and barely use 1/4 so they've been sort of accumulating every year. I really should stop buying new ones but I see the new holiday packs each year and I just can't stop myself from buying them. Well, creating these bags is a great way to use up your designer paper. One 12x12" designer paper makes 2 goody bags. Perfect!!!

This cute images on my goody bags are from the Pink Cat Studio Digital store! You now can purchase digital stamps from Pink Cat Studio!! The images are so stinkin' cute! Be sure to stop by the new digi store and check out the awesome images.





Here is the goody bags that I created the other day! It's the same bags. The design of the bags are very simple. I avoid elaborate designs when creating goody bags for kids. . .they don't understand the time it takes to make a bag pretty and will throw the bags away after they get to the goodies! Which is expected so go SIMPLE!! LOL!

Anyway. . .check out the tutorial if you want to create your own mini goody bags!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!

Project Details:

Digital stamp: Pink Cat Studio various
Papers: Me and My Big Ideas designer paper
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Stampin Up 1/4" grosgrain ribbon









Just to let you know, the tutorial was uploaded through Scribd.com and if you want to download or print the tutorial, you may need to register with Scribd. Scribd is just a site that allows you to upload Word and pdf. documents which you can't do directly on Blogger so I have to use another source to upload the tutorials rather than posting it directly on Blogger. You can find other crafters who post templates and tutorials on Scribd as well so it's a good idea to register. There's no obligation. It's a free site.

To view the tutorial directly from my blog, just scroll down using the scroll bar to the right of the tutorial. You can also enlarge the document by clicking the plus sign or magnifying glass. You have other options on the "more" drop down menu. Check it out!

11 comments:

Danni said...

Wowzers!! You are just so creative! Very cute goody bags!!

2 Worlds said...

beautiful Maria

Linda said...

LOVE THESE MARIA! You are super talented girl! TFS!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW Maria! You've been busy! The coloring is awesome!

Kim said...

Maria those are beautiful hun! Love all of your cutie pie bags!!! I need to make me some of these now! TFS hun you the best!
Happy Friday!
Hugs~ Kim

Sheri Gilson said...

Maria, this second batch is adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful tutorial!!

Denise said...

Wow, Maria,
These are just so cute!!! You sure are one busy gal...love your creations....
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs~

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow Maria, these little bags are simply adorable. Hugs Nikki x

Risa said...

Wow...your goody bags are too cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Melissa said...

Fabulous tutorial Maria!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

What an adorable bag!!! I love it. Those images are too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |