Sunday, November 8, 2009

CD Envelope 5.5 x 5.5" Pocket Purse Album Tutorial

Hello Friends! How are you all doing this beautiful Sunday! Today I decided to spend time crafting because I was too busy yesterday to do any. Yesterday, I did a bit of organizing of my craft room then spent the rest of the day with my family. We basically hung out watching TV then later in the evening went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill. I love their calamari. . .it was yummy!

I had created a tutorial for this CD Envelope Purse Album the same time last year but I had uploaded it to a website that I paid for and I recently decided to stop paying for it. Unfortunately, 3/4 of all my tutorials are on this website and can no longer be accessed. Now, I have to re-create them and upload them to Scribd.com. I like Scribd because it's free. . .:) So, just to let you know, if you come across a link on my post with a tutorial that do not link anything, it's because it was originally on the paid website. Not to worry, slowly but surely, I'll upload all of the tutorial on to Scribd but I just wanted to let you know what is going on.



This purse album opens up to reveal a 2 pocket album with picture inserts. To create the pockets, you would use CD sleeves or envelopes.

As you can see, the photos are revealed through the CD sleeves. The purse album measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2". Scroll down for the tutorial.



This is the inserts pulled out of the sleeves. It's actually a simple project to create. It may look difficult but it's not. Try it out.

Hey stop by my organization blog "Project Organization 365 Days of the Year" and check out the newest organization challenge! Hope you'll play along! Have a wonderful Sunday, Friends!!

Project Details:

Stamps: SU Harvest Home, Autumn Splendor
Paper: SU DSP, Dusty Durango, Buckaroo Blue
Ink: SU Dusty Durango, Buckaroo Blue
Accessories: SU Designer Label, Round Tab Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Prima Flowers, Deja View Brads, Borderbilities, SU Satin Ribbon


CD Envelope 5.5 x 5.5" Pocket Purse Album

16 comments:

MacKenzie said...

AMAZING! What a great project - love it!

Danni said...

Wonderful project!!

Mary said...

I love this purse album idea Maria. Your albums are beautiful. You have a beuatiful daughter and a very handsome husband. Thank you for making and sharing this tutorial with all of us.

Mary

Smita said...

Lovely! I love the chocolate and blue combo...

Hugs,
Smita

Anonymous said...

Thanks Maria, for continuing to share all your creativity online with us and posting on scribd too....yours may not be a "paid" job, but it is priceless to many of us who appreciate your sharing. mklecuyer@hotmail.com

doris said...

Wonderful project...!!!

xox doris

Maria Therese said...

This is sooooo cute!!

Linda Tarolli said...

Beautifully done. TFS your instructions.

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing project Maria!! Love it!!

Do What You Love said...

Maria, you are incredible. It seems you can create anything! They always come out beautiful too. This is a lovely idea - love purses!

Kim said...

Maria this is AMAZING! I can't wait to try this tutorial out1 WONDERFUL work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Sandra said...

Beautiful Maria....love the colors!!

Hugs Sandy

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous album Maria. I love the colors, the border die, the ribbon... nice job as always. TFS!

Angel said...

Oh, girl! I LOVE this! I want to run out to get some CD envelopes right now! LOL

Mia said...

WOW!!!! Awesome project! LOVE it! TFS!!! :-)

Spyder said...

This is fabulous, I've put a link on my side bar to your tutorial, (hope you don't mind!)
(Lyn)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |