Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Scrap Chick Apron Invitation Pocket

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday!

I decided to try a different writing format
Rather than sentences
How about blurbs?
Good Idea?
Maybe not.
We'll see. . .:)

How's my project?
Like it?
I do. . LOL!
I used the myscrapchick.com file
"Apron Invitation Pocket"
Cute, cute cute!!
It makes for a great
Father's Day BBQ invitation card




I kept the inserts blank
Just in case. . .
We don't have a BBQ for Father's Day
LOL!

The stamped images and DPs, BTW, are by
Stampin UP!
Perfect for a manly card
Don't you think so?

Been
busy, busy, busy
and
Tired, tired, tired
I need a
Red Bull right now
I'm falling asleep typing this
and
It's only 3 in the afternoon!
I think I'm going to take a
nap

That's it for today!
Hope you all have a
wonderful Saturday!!



8 comments:

Tina said...

wow - I think this is fantastic - I need this file - I can think of lots to make with the apron already. Love your colors - great job

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Great colors and that little spatula is adorable too! I so love that set from SU, I have used it for so much! TFS

Anonymous said...

Hello Maria,
oh very nice,I love it. Great job.
LG Gaby from Germany

airing cupboard crafts said...

LOve them they are so different and the colours you have used are great x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Maria,So beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

CreativeMish said...

This is awesome, and the perfect papers and color combo.. I have this stamp set! I might just have to pull it out and use it :)

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and the colors are just perfect. You have some of the best ideas and are so generous with your templates for completing the project. I don't post often, but I had a little time today so I thought I would let you know how much I appreciate you.
luvglitztoo

June said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love the colors and just everything!!!! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |