Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenge C4C56 - Bling Challenge

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday to y'all!!! It's Crazy 4 Challenges time again and this week, as always, Joycelyn came up with another great challenge! The challenge this week is all about "bling"! Add pretty pearls, beads, diamonds, or glitter to your card! Now who doesn't love blings? Come play along with us this week! Be sure to stop by C4C and check out all the beautiful cards the design team created or stop by their individual blogs:


* Barbara Anders
* Cindy Haffner
* Frances Byrne
* Jessie Rone
* Joanne Grzelak
* Joycelyn Pelkey
Lynda Benden
* Angela Wood
*Silke Ledlow
* Silke Kittmann
* Tammy Hershberger




Wow, there's a lot of blingy stuff going on with my card! LOL! You can't really see it but even the designer papers have glitters! The cake image is a actually the print on the designer paper. I thought it was perfect because it has glitter on the cake. . .:) The heart beads have rhinestones in the center of them. I've had these beads like. . .forever. I think at least 5 years. It's one of those cheap bead packs that came in a huge set. . .made for kids to create bracelets and necklaces. LOL! Hey, it works! The flower also has a ton of glitter on it. . .the flower is by Prima Flowers. . .I didn't mess around with this challenge! You want bling. . .you've got it!!


Isn't the flower pretty? Hey. . .I'm sorry I haven't been posting daily. . just on days when I have DT stuff going on. First of all, I've sort of lost my "paper crafting" mojo . . .I'm not sure why. I think with my cleaning and organizing of my craft room, garage, and well, basically every room in my house. . .I've been so busy . . furthermore, I've been concentrating a lot on crocheting. I've created a whole bunch of scarves, beanies, baby hats, doilies, pot holders, and I just finished crocheting a "mini drawstring bag". Right now I'm in the middle of crocheting a duffle bag. . .Yay! So fun! But. . . this weekend, I'm going to concentrate on creating a few paper crafting projects. Really. . .I will. . .:)



Before I go. . .I wanted to share this song by Britt Nicole. . .she has a new single out. It's called "Hanging On". She's a Christian singer but her songs are universal. . you can relate to her songs even if you're not religious . .:) All of them are so inspiring. I have a friend who is going through a very rough time and I wanted to dedicate this song to him. I wish him the best and that he'll be back to his happy self again real soon. If you're going through a rough time. . .I dedicate this song to you too. . .hope it makes you smile . . .at least for a moment. Just hang in there. . .life will get better. . .:)

Anyway. . .I hope you all have a beautiful and blessed Saturday.

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is gorgeous Maria

Smita said...

Gorgeous card. I love all the bling.

Anonymous said...

So stunning Maria! I love those hearts and your wonderful image! Gorgeous work as always! ;) hugs, Angela

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Maria, this is so beautiful! I love all the glitter and your flower is absolutely gorgeous!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oooh!! Such beautiful sparkle and shine!!! This is wonderful, Maria!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL my Friend!!

Anneke said...

Hi Maria,
this is such a sweet card!
Hugs Anneke

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous birthday card!!! Love all the bling & sparkles :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Nancy said...

So beautiful and the perfect amount of bling and glitter!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE it!! I can't work with bling, but you EXCEL at it!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....bling perfection and oh so gorgeous...

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Maria! That cake is scrumptious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |