Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Gift Set Challenge #7 - Altered Tin

Hello Friends! Hey, it's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge time again and this week, it's a gift set challenge. The challenge is to alter a tin or container. I love altering containers! It's so fun. I especially love altering "used" tins and containers because normally, I would throw a used container but it's nice to see it turn into something beautiful after altering it.

Before I continue, don't forgot to stop by CSAYL and check out the beautiful altered tins and container the design team created.

I decided to alter a Prima container. Actually the flowers are still inside my container. LOL!

Just a quicky details about my card. The sentiment is actually a designer paper and I cut it out. It's by K&CO and the rest of the designer paper of my card and tin is by DCWV. The adhesive ribbon is by DCWV as well. This was a super quick 15 minute card. Lately I've been into making quick cards. . .:) I actually created a bunch which I'll share on another day!

Here is the altered tin. . .I don't know if you can see the Prima flowers inside. I actually have a bunch of these tins. . they make perfect gift tins. . just remove the flowers and store them elsewhere!

Anyway. . .that's it for today. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!

2 comments:

inlovestamping said...

What a really cute project you did this week! This was a fun and easy challenge and I just loved doing it!!

Diane said...

Oh Maria! Always stunning projects on your blog,lovely as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |