Friday, March 4, 2011

Crafty Friday Mash Up Linky Party

Hey Friends! Happy Friday! Hey I decided to start a "linky party"on Fridays called "Crafty Friday Mash Up". I'm super inspired by anything crafty and I've seen a bunch of general crafting blogs that have these fun linky parties where they have other bloggers share their crafty creations by linking their project post.

Here are the rules of my linky party:

  • This is not a challenge . . .create what you want. You may link any DIY crafty project in any area of arts and craft such as sewing, paper crafting, painting, jewelry making, polymer claying, photography, crocheting, knitting, needlework, vintage finds, refurbishing, home decor. . .you get the picture. . .:)
  • Please do not link to your Etsy store, website store, or any store that sells your creations. It will be removed if you do.
  • You may link any project past or present. It don't have to be a current project. You may add a maximum of 5 links but they all have to be a different types of craft projects. . .for example sewing, cards, scrapbooking, jewelry, etc. . . .they can't all be handmade cards with all 5 links.
  • Extra entry given to projects with tutorials.
  • You may link up any time during the month. The Friday Mash Up will end at the end of each month.
  • I will draw up a winner at the end of the month from all the participants in that particular month and make an announcement of the winner at the start of the next month's linky party. The prize will be a crafty project I created, bought or from a sponsor.
  • I'll feature 3 projects from partipants on the following week's linky party . By linking your project, you give me permission to post a picture of your project and a link to your blog or website if your project is chosen.
  • Link back to my linky party so others can be inspired by other people's projects. You may grab the html for my banner or just link back to the party post.







    Just a little info on the earrings I created. I saw a pair of earrings in a magazine that had the wires twisted around look and I wanted to try it out. I did okay but the gauge of the head pin was a bit thick so it was a bit difficult to twist the wire around the look. I'll try it again with a thicker gauge wire and see if it twist better.
Hope to see a lot of artsy and crafty project!! Join the Party!!!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |