Monday, July 18, 2011

Crochet Flowers

Hi Friends!!! I've been a busy girl this weekend! I've been wanting to create different colors of crochet flowers so I decided to actually work on them. I listed them in my Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted.

Crocheting is really fun. I like to crochet especially if I'm waiting somewhere, such as at the doctor's office or while I'm watching television. LOL! There's something very therapeutic about it. . .and it keeps me from falling asleep or becoming bored.

I hand dyed the crochet flowers in a variety of colors. Right now I listed Fuchsia, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, white, antique white, vanilla, marigold yellow, royal blue, light blue, lavender lace, and mixed turquoise colors. I plan to add more colors soon. The close up of this bunch is in marigold yellow. I have a lighter yellow too but I haven't had a chance to take photos of them.

This bunch is in Fuchsia.


This bunch is in antique white.

I'm planning to work on different designs and larger ones too, including motifs and mini doilies. These crochet flowers measures 1.5 x 1.5". All of them are made with crochet threads. . .not yarn so they lay nicely flat on cards and scrapbook projects. I've been using them a lot on my card making projects. .. I usually layer them with prima and satin flowers or add buttons or pearls to the center. It's fun adding other embellishments to them because it changes the look of each flower to something unique.

Anyway. . that's it for today. I need to work on a few projects today. Stop by my Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted if you're interested in crochet flowers. I have a bunch listed right now.

Hope you all have a beautiful Monday!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What beautiful crocheted flowers! Love them!

Joanne (jojot) said...

truly a wonderful 'bouquet' for the eyes...amazing, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |