Friday, January 20, 2012

Handmade Crochet Flowers and Shabby Chic Valentine's Card

Hello Friends! Happy Friday! I actually worked on this card a few days ago but I had other projects to post first so I now how a free day to post the card. I love the color combination of vanilla, teal and pink. I think it's such a pretty color combination.


I had stamped the Close to My Heart images then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. You can't really see it in the photo but the hearts have a shiny sheen to them in person.

Going with the shabby chic design, I added a pretty velvet Prima flower, lace, vintage button, paper doily and beaded pin. That's about it. I'm planning to work on other projects soon including Mother's Day and Easter projects. The holidays creep by so quickly. . .it's amazing that Valentine's day is fast approaching already!

I do want to share a few items that I had recently listed on Etsy. I finally found time to create more crochet flowers in various colors. I've listed a few Stampin Up colored crochet flowers in Regal Rose and Marigold Morning. I'll be listing more colors as I find time to crochet more flowers. I'll probably list the Stampin Up colors Certainly Celery, Bliss Blue, Cameo Coral, Elegant Eggplant, Brilliant Blue, and Baja Breeze some time later today. The color of the crochet flowers above is in "Marigold Morning".


This one is a set of 10 in "Regal Rose". I love this color!



I also listed turquoise colored crochet flowers. The flowers measure 1 1/2 x 1 1/2". I do crochet the flowers my self. I don't buy them from China and resell them pre-made. . .LOL! I spend hours crocheting them using crochet thread. I usually find time to crochet while I'm watching television with my family because they do they a bit of time to make but I love making them! Hope you'll stop by my shop and support sellers who create "true" handmade created items. . .:)

Hope you all have a beautiful Friday!!

Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Adore that flower on the first card, stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |