Friday, April 26, 2013

Heart and Birthday Card



 Hi Friends!  Well I worked on a few cards the past week or so.  I decided to use my Sizziz heart die which I haven't used in a whle.  I then embossed the hearts.  Do you see the stamped hearts?  Well it's from a very old Stampin Up set.  I have so many retired Stampin Up sets that I haven't used in years.  It's really difficult to use them all.  As a matter of fact, I have a bunch of sets that I haven't used at all.





 Nothing much else to say about the card.  I haven't been crafting much lately.  I decided to clean up my craft room a bit a few days ago so my craft room will feel a bit inviting.  Since moving to this new house last year, I had put my craft room together really quickly and really did not organize it.  I just wanted to put it together as quickly as possible so I could start creating but I really don't like how it looks.  It's so crowded and rather disorganized.




 I've always loved this Stampin Up set.  It's one of my favorites and it's one set that I've used a lot of times, while neglecting the others.  I also used a few Stampin Up designer paper.  It's actually a fall themed designer paper but it worked for the color scheme of my design.



 I'll probably start working on Christmas cards soon.  I started on my Christmas cards in August and by the time the holidays rolled in, I was still behind.  So this year, I'll start a little earlier.

Anyway, that's it for now.  Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!


Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page
 

1 comment:

Terstamper said...

Beautiful cards! I can't wait to see your Christmas cards.

Ter ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |