Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Welcome

I am excited to start a new journey in rubber stamping. I've created this blog site to help promote my business as a Stampin Up demonstrator and share my love of this art with anyone interested. I will be posting blogs regularly showcasing the many different things you can create using Stampin Up products.

I hope through this journey, you will find the art of rubber stamping as enjoyable as it is to me. If you are familiar with rubber stamping and Stampin Up products and want to host a workshop or purchase Stampin Up products, feel free to email me. If you have any question regarding any of my posts, I will gladly answer them. Please comment on the post or email me at lbmcd66@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |