Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Embossing Resist Card


Hi Everyone! Just another card I made using the embossing resist technique. I posted a tutorial on my previous post on this old technique but I added a crayon twist to it. With this card, I didn't add any crayons because the images are too small.
I'll make a few more cards using this technique and then move on. I'm trying to come up with different techniques so I can use my different materials that I have. I tend to go the easy route and use materials that I can create a card easily and have been sort of neglecting a lot of my stuff.
Techniques are time consuming so for the past year due to time constraints, I haven't really been experimenting. I primarily colored my image, slapped on a designer paper, and finished up a card but I feel bad that I have all these materials that are not being used.

Anyway, if you the time, scroll down to my previous post and check out the tutorial. Hope you like it!
Card Details:

Stamps: CTMH Joy Forever, SU Dots & Daisies
Paper: SU Old Olive, Bordering Blue, River Rock
Ink: Versamark ink, Bordering Blue, Certainly celery
Accessories: Craft buttons, White embossing powder, sponge dauber, Fiskar scallop border punch

post signature

8 comments:

Risa said...

Another super cute card, I'm loving your embossed cards Maria. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful and the flowers are just the cutest!!!

Tonniece said...

Love this card and technique. I have no flower stamps but I am going to try this one. Thanks for the tutorial.

Happy Wednesday

StampMom said...

Maria, this is a beautiful & inspiring card, thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome card and your tutorial inspired me to give this tech another try. Thanks for all you do for the stamping community. Darlene l

Sankari W. said...

Wow - another great card! I still have to try the multi-color crayon resist - but am waiting for the weekend when I have more time to play with my stamps while my kids are playing with their buddies :) Thank you for the tutorial Maria - can't wait to try this!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love this technique. I am going to have to try this one again. Love the blue and green card. Thanks for the tutorial.
JoAnn B. iluvscrapping@iwon.com

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuu! My favourite colours & another killer layout. I love the texture you got here on both the flowers and the background d.p. :0)
P.S. Thanks for always leaving such thoughtful comments for me. You make my day every time.

Cherie said...

Dang Maria, love, love, love your resist cards! How beautiful they are! I will definately be case-ing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |