Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Baby Card - Coloring with Pastel

Hi Everyone! This will be a short post today! I tend to yap a lot on my posts anyway which I don't think anybody read anyway! LOL! My Internet service has been crapping out off and on but the cable man will be coming over on Tuesday to fix whatever is wrong. I couldn't post or blurf yesterday and Friday because my Internet was running so slow. . .


Anyway. . .another card I made with those pre-stamped and pre-colored images I found hidden away for over two years. Again, the image was colored with pastels!! Yay to pastels. . .

I know this card is a bit on the busy side, especially the paper but it was the only desginer paper that I could find that remotely matched the colors of the image.

I bought the Fiskar border punch with the slots and I threaded a ribbon through it. I thought it was a cool way to add a ribbon.

Anyway. . .it's a busy day today so I'll cut it short! Hope y'all have a wonderful Labor Day tomorrow!!Np>


Card Details:

Stamps: unknown
Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack, cardstocks (unknown - scrap pile)
Ink: SU Pastels and markers, Sakura opaque pen
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, Making Memories Metal sentiment, Making Memories clip, SU White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Fiskar Border punch

7 comments:

Rita said...

Adorable card! I luv how you worked this sketch & the threading of the ribbon is really so pretty!

Crystal Ware said...

Wow, Maria. This is absolutely beautiful and totally adorable. I just love it. You did a wonderful job with the coloring!

retiredheather said...

I love that DP. I think it looks great with the stamp.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card with the weaving in of the ribbon! TFS another true gem. Darlene L

Jennifer Love said...

Wow! Wow! This is so pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet sweet sweet.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO sweet! Love how you did the ribbon. You rock sketches! :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |