Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Little C's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii Shine Card

Hi Friends! This post is going to be short because I have to drop my daughter off at school. Yes, I'm still doing my 100 mile drive (there and back). . .but not as often as summer. It's not so bad and gives me time to just chit-chat with my daughter during the drive. . .it's really nice.


Anyway, today is my day to post a card or project at Little C's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii. I decided to use the Greeting Farm image from the "Rain, Snow, Shine" set that you can buy at Little C's. Do you see the sentiment? Well, Little C's is now selling their own line of digital images and the sentiment is from the "Sentiment Corner". Go check out the cute digi images sold there.

I wanted to use the "Shine" image because it was cold the past few days. . .which is good but I'm still in summer mode. LOL!
I colored "Shine" with my Copic Markers and smudged the background with SU Pastels. That's about it.

Stop by Little C's and check out all their fun stamps and products.
Okay, I gotta run!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Card Details:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm "Rain, Snow, Shine"
Paper: K&Co designer paper, SU Cameo Coral, Unknown greenInk: Copic MarkersAccessories: SU Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" circle punch, Buttons, Organdy ribbon, CB embossing Folder

10 comments:

Denise said...

So pretty! Love the eye shadow. Great color combo, and I love the button, you know me & my buttons! Have a great week.

Cathy said...

Maria, I love this card. Your colors are beautiful. Love all the little details. Her eye shadow is fabby!! Hugs, Cathy

Stephenie said...

Maria this card is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! I have missed your blog so much. I've been so busy but I am back! :O)

Danni said...

Lovin' the color combo and how fun with her eyeshadow! Great card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty!! Love the color combo!!

Joy said...

cute card with a cute image! love the layout and the colors are so unique! as usual you do such awesome work! this came out wonderful! happy hump day!

doris said...

Maria, this card is sooo beautiful!!

Hugs
Doris xx

Dalys said...

hi maria, i am a big fan of you since some months (maybe 2 o 3) and i keep my eye on here, and all your great creations. I love the colors and combo combinations you always use. my blog come and visit www.burundanguitas.blogspot.com

rgds, dalys

Dawn Easton said...

Love the image! She is so sweet! Hope the drive went well and you both had a nice visit with one another! One on one time is precious!

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

WOW! Brill card - loving the crips fresh colour!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |