Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little C's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii Popcorn Bear and JJ Kidz

Hello Friends! Happy Tuesday to all of you! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for the past two days. Guess what I've been doing? I've been doing some major cleaning of our house. I'm still cleaning but I've gotten a lot of things done. I cleaned my craft room yesterday and gosh, it looks so clean. I cannot begin to tell you how messy it was. . .it was major chaos . . .I almost didn't want to step in it. I had to do something because the mess was sucking out all my crafting energy! LOL! Actually, my craft room is a work in progress. I'll REALLY organize it at the start of next year. Right now, all I did was just put everything away and organize a few things. . .nothing major but boy, it sure was hard work regardless.

Anyway. . .enough of my yapping!!! Today is my day to post on Little C's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii! I decided that today will be my Little C's marathon card making day! LOL! I'll make one more card and post it later this evening.


Okay. . .this Popcorn Bear Winter Wishes stamp image is the cutest! All of the Popcorn Bears are cute. . makes you want to cuddle them! LOL! You can find these cute stamps (they come in sets) at Little C's! I decided to stamp the image on vellum and lay it over a designer paper. I created a tutorial not too long ago on how to color on vellum. It's actually very easy but if you want to check it out: Click Here for the Tutorial

I decided to work on the inside too! I didn't want to apply the sentiment over the bear image. . it wold have covered the cute image so I decided to place the sentiment on the inside of the card. I also added a ric-rac . . .thought it was a cute addition!

My second card uses the Little C's JJ Kidz digital image "Jaz 1st Holding Balloons" image. I colored it with my Copic Marker and hand sewn the stitches and beads. I think the beads are too big but I couldn't find my smaller beads. Oh well. . .I wanted to create something different. I got this idea from Mel at Mel Stampz! She comes up with such great ideas.

Anyway. . .I've got a lot to do so I'll end it here. Stop by Little C's and check out all the cute stamps there! I love Little C's stuff. If you want the recipe to the cards, feel free to email me at cardinspired@gmail.com.

As required by law. . .I have to inform you that I was given these stamps for free by Little C's as compensation for being part of the Little C's design team . . .:)

Hope you're having a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful cards! I love all the detail you put into them. The bows are so perfect. Have a great week.
Hugs~

Danni said...

These are adorable!!

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Do What You Love said...

Hi Maria, I love these cards; so colorful and pretty. I love what you do with bows - you really make them stand out!

Unknown said...

Love all the cards you've made since my last visit Maria! Especially Popcorn.
Can I ask a question? I was stopped in my tracks by your comment on being required by law to state where you got the stamps. Is this a new thing?
Hugs Viv xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |