Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vintage Inspired Thanksgiving Card



Hey Friends!  Happy Tuesday!  Surprise!  I worked on an another card.  I'm actually motivated to work on cards today.  I really need to get my butt moving. . .the holidays are right around the corner.  Gosh, time sure flies quickly.  I can't believe Christmas is fast approaching.  I decided to work on a Thanksgiving card last night and this is what I came up with.


I used a vintage image for my card and crochet lace and my crochet flowers for embellishments.  Crochet embellishments are perfect for vintage inspired/shabby chic cards an projects!  I embellished my crochet flowers further by adding layered Prima flowers.  I glued to Prima flowers together and crunched them up to create the flowers.


Here is a close up of the crochet/Prima flowers.


Just another close up of my card.  If you're interested in crochet flowers.  I do create them and sell them in my Etsy shop.  I also listed this card on Etsy.

Anyway, that's it for today.  I have a few photos I want to share but I'll post them later this evening!  Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Like my Facebook Page

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |