Saturday, October 8, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C108

Hello Friends! It's Crazy 4 Challenges time again! Tammy came up with a fun challenge this week. The challenge is a recipe challenge. . .here is the recipe: . Use only LEAF images, your card must include a rust or burnt orange color (but is not limited to only this color), only 2 fibers (ribbon, lace, twine, fabric) and only 3 embellishments (but whether you choose to use just 3 embellishments, or 3 different types of embellishments is your call!) No leaf images? Use a plant or flower with leaves image! Hope you'll play along with us this week. . .be sure to stop by the C4C blog and check out the beautiful cards the crazy gals created for this challenge or stop by their individual blogs:


* Barbara Anders
* Cindy Haffner
* Frances Byrne
* Jessie Rone
* Joanne Grzelak
* Joycelyn Pelkey
*Lynda Benden
*Silke Ledlow
* Silke Kittmann
* Tammy Hershberger
*Vicki Garrett



I decided to work with Mulberry paper for this card. I have a bunch that I bought years ago when mulberry paper was a popular material to use on cards. I adhered the mulberry paper on to a vanilla card stock then rubber stamped leaf images on to it. I then stamped the same leaves on to card stock and cut them out.


To meet the rest of the recipe, I added lace and twine for the fiber requirement and a button and 2 brads for the embellishment requirement! Mission accomplished! This was a fun challenge.

I'm really proud of myself. . .I've created 3 cards this week! Yippee! I'm trying to create one card everyday. . hopefully, I can keep up with this goal. Okay, that's it for today! Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

you have such a special touch with lace....what a beauty this is

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS!!~

Vicki G said...

Such a Beautiful card Maria. I love the lace and the way you did the sentiment on the Kraft Paper! Elegant!

Hugs

Vicki

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Fabulous Maria!!! That lace is absolutely scrumptious!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |