Saturday, October 22, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C110

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday to you all! It's Crazy 4 Challenges time again and this week Tammy has come up with a simple but yet difficult challenge. The challenge is to create a "One-Layer CAS – cards with the base of the card as the only “layer” today! Only exception is cutting out images and/or one die-cut embellishment".

* Barbara Anders
* Cindy Haffner
* Frances Byrne
* Jessie Rone
* Joanne Grzelak
* Joycelyn Pelkey
*Lynda Benden
*Silke Ledlow
* Silke Kittmann
* Tammy Hershberger
*Vicki Garrett


I think this is the most simplest card I've made in a long time. Creating one layered cards takes a bit of creativity considering you can't add additional layers and embellishments. It's tough for me not to add a ribbon or embellishments. I did add a bit of glitter and dew drops to the stamped images.


Anyway. . .gonna cut it short today. Hope you all play along with us this week!

Etsy Shop: Inspired & nscripted
Like my Facebook Page

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

StampOwl said...

love this Maria

Mervi said...

Hi Maria, simple - but so stylish and stunning, love it;-))m

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeously simply one layer card

Unknown said...

Hi Maria I just had a browse through your Blog I just dont have the time to comment on everything I see so hope you dont mind me saying I love ALL your work very much Hugs Vee xx

Tammy Hershberger said...

You ROCKED this, Maria! :) Awesome design, and the added glitter and dew drops are perfect! I LOVE how the glitter is so random... makes a stunning effect!

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria only you can make a one layer card so CLASSY and BEAUTIFUL!!~

Silke Ledlow said...

Maria, this is one gorgeous sparkly CAS card for the holidays...love it! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Love the one layer card. Even a novice like me might be able to come up with something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |