Friday, December 15, 2006

Work in Progress

I haven't been posting on this blog because I've been working on my website which will be linked to this blog and vice versa. I wanted to get that started first before I start blogging. I've gotten the skeleton up on my website and soon will be able to link it to this blog. In the meantime, for those reading this blog. . .check out my other blog. Right now the link is in my "About Me" profile. . .I'll add the link on the blog page tomorrow.

I've been working on cards for an upcoming open-house that hopefully, someone will attend. I'm not sure if anyone will even show up but that's okay. . .even if 1 or 2 people show up. . .that's better than nothing.

Regardless, I do enjoy rubber stamping and honestly, I've gotten very good at it. I still have a lot to learn but I do have one thing going for me . . .my background in art. It helps with my ability to put things together, coordinate colors, textures, and patterns without having to follow instructions and such.

Anyhow, I'll start posting pictures and work I've created maybe tomorrow if I have the time. It's already late and I've just finished posting on my other blog, tweaked my website, and posted photos of cards on SCS. I'm too tired to post pictures on this blog for tonight.

My membership with SCS Demonstrator Only forum was approved and I'm very, very happy about it. I believe that forum will help me with Stampin' Up!

Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |