Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother and Daughter Mini Scrapbook Album


I'm in the process of cleaning out my garage and while looking through a few containers I found an unopened package of a Close To My Heart Mini Scrapbook Album and sticker embellishments.  I initially thought of selling them but decided to create a mini scrapbook album instead.


I don't like to scrapbook often because most times it takes me several hours to finish which I don't like.  I like to start something and be able to finish it and that's primarily the reason why I prefer to make handmade cards.  But I decided to work on it and surprisingly I finished within an hour or so. 


I usually feel I have to come up with something creative for my scrapbook page design but I decided to just wing it.  I just stuck the photos, stickers, designer papers, and embellishments without any real design concept.  I didn't try to think too hard or I would never finish.

I used Stampin Up designer papers and the stickers are by Close To My Heart.


The pictures are just a collection of photos that my daughter and I took this past year.  I didn't really think about what photos to use.  I just chose whatever photo was in one of the picture files I had.  Most of the pictures were grabbed from my Facebook profile.  It was much simpler than having to look through numerous photos I have on my computer.


As you can see, nothing special about my design layout.  I just sort of stuck the stickers on. 


This is my daughter's photo from her Facebook profile. . LOL!  I like this picture of her.
When I finally figure out what craft stuff to sell I'll let you all know.  Right now I'm looking through containers and sorting through them.  My goal is to sell at least 1/2 of all the craft stuff I own.  I hope I don't waiver from this goal. . .LOL!  I sometimes start getting second thoughts when I think of selling them.
Anyway, that's it for today.

Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page
 

3 comments:

julie said...

ahh thats very pretty i really like the soft look of the papers. thanks for sharing.

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eva Kuklica said...

How cute are these! Just joined your blog, so sweet! :) -Eva xx
www.feelingwildtoday.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |