I'm On The Roll - Birthday Card
Happy Wednesday! The week has been flying really quick. I've been on the roll with creating cards, I worked on a few cards last night. I decided this week I'm going to concentrate on relaxing and focus on crafting. I want to organize my pantry but I think I'm going to work on it next week. There are a lot of organizing that I want to do, especially my garage, but I need to wait until the temperature cools down a little. It's been in the 100s the past weeks. There are a lot of projects I want to work on including crafting projects but I need to be patient. I can't do everything all at once.
Last night I followed a sketch on Pinterest. The card sketch was a simple design. I didn't save the card sketch but the next time I follow one to make a card, I'll share it on my post so if you want you can follow it as well to provide you an idea on how to lay out your card design.
I believe the stamped image on this card is Penny Black. I can't exactly remember because I stamped and colored the image a year ago. I colored the image using Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils for the shading. Speaking about Copic Markers, I've had my Copic Markers since 2007 I believe and I have rarely refilled them, only a few of the skin tone colors had to be refilled. It remained juicy for almost 20 years. It's pretty unbelievable but it's true. I've always stored them in my closet and in an air conditioned house so it never dried up. I only would bring them out when I colored images then returned them back in to the closet.
I have a lot of scrap designer papers from projects I created in the past. I've created mini scrapbook albums and I have a lot of scraps because of it. I'll share some of the mini scrapbook albums I created when I'm done designing them and adding the photos. It's really something I really need to get done. I used some of the scrap designer papers on this card. I also have a lot of embossing folders so rather than adding a plain card stock to my card, I embossed it to give the card a little bit of dimension.











No comments:
Post a Comment