Friday, February 23, 2007

Daily Special - Anything but Cards

Just a few boxes that I made yesterday. The majority of the day I spent watching the Anna Nicole Smith case on Court TV. I know. . .it's silly of me but man, the situation surrounding her death is so intriguing. . .I just can't help myself. My husband actually sat down and watched the court hearing with me and he absolutely hates celebrity gossip but he was actually interested in watching all the drama unfold! Anybody else watched the hearing on Court TV? If you did, isn't all of the things happening nuts?

Back to rubber stamping, I wanted to use my Stampin' Around Wheels which I rarely ever use for one reason or another. I have so many wheels but I can't remember the last time I used any of them.

I didn't want to spend too much time with the creation of these boxes (I was making them in between the Anna Nicole Smith case proceedings) so all I did was ran the wheel around the box, randomly rubber stamped the top of the box and attached a ribbon and a tag. Each box took about 15 minutes to create.

Anyway, I woke up with a cold this morning. Yuck. . .hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow.

Until later. . .

4 comments:

Laurie Hines said...

Where can I find the pattern for the boxes? They are adorable.

Laurie
lhines1971@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The boxes are adorable. I would also love the template for these if you have time.
crisand@mcmedia.com.au

Hannah Grace said...

Not true! It would take me an entire day to finish something as pretty. I could finish one in 15 minutes but it'd look like crap.

Deborah said...

I love these boxes - they are so gorgeous~!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |