Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Daily Special - Technique and Sketch Challenge Day - Shaving Cream Technique


Today's Daily Special is Technique Day. I chose to do a tutorial on the "Shaving Cream" technique. It's a bit messy but oh so fun! This is a technique that your kids will love. The results are a swirl of colors that makes your card stand out!

I suggest using a glove but if you're not afraid of a little ink, then gloves are not necessary. When I do this technique, I usually make a whole bunch of them and store them for future use. I really love this technique because of the cool swirls and the beautiful mix of colors. When choosing colors to use, stick to 2 to 3 colors. More than 3 tends to become a bit messy looking.

Click here to be linked to the tutorial.



Have fun creating! Until later. . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate your sketches and then the card. They certainly are a help for me. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |