Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Daily Special - Retired Stamp Set Revival - Sweet Treats

Today's Daily Special is "Retired Stamp Set Revival". I'm reviving "Sweet Treats" which I believe was retired in 2005. This is a great stamp set. The set comes with 3 medium size stamps. . .I still have to create cards for the other two stamps which I will post later. Try out the sketch challenge as well! The first card's sketch is a little more busy than my other sketches. I wanted to add a little more challenging sketch. The second card is a little more simple.

As a bonus: Try out this color combo challenge - True Thyme, Cool Caribbean and Creamy Caramel




Card #1 Detail:

Stamp sets: Sweet Treats, Birthday Greetings, Riveting
Paper: Cool Caribbean, True Thyme, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Cool Caribbean, True Thyme, Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol
Accessories: Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" punch, Dots, Dash & Checks ribbon




Card #2 Detail:

Stamp sets: Sweet Treats, Words by Wanda
Paper: Positively Pink, Pretty in Pink, DCWV Scrapbook Paper
Ink: Positively Pink, Stazon Jet Black, Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol


Until later. . .

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great cards Maria...love the sketches (and that color challenge).

michelle sturgeon said...

I LOVE all your sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |