Sunday, March 25, 2007

Guest Stamper - Ellen - Maculine Version of Accordion File

Look at what Ellen created! She created the accordion file with a masculine touch. I absolutely love it. I love the designer paper she used and the colors are wonderful. I never thought to make one for my husband but Ellen inspired me to make one for him.. He keeps every receipt he has. He is very anal in that sense. I think it would help to organize the important receipts he keeps. Right now he just piles all of them in a plastic organizer with no organization or order. When I get back from my trip, I'll make several of them and stack them inside that plastic organizer in a row and put them in categories. Because the accordion file is so easy to create, it won't be a problem to create a few of them.

Below is another of Ellen's creations! Isn't it cool? I love it. It would be a great organizer to give to someone. Ellen said it was also made with envelopes and it's an accordion style project too. There's so many cool stuff that can be created with envelopes. I was thinking up of another one. . .when I get back from my trip, I'll see if I can put it together. I keep a sketch book beside my bed and when I think of something to create, which happens to be right before I fall asleep. . .when I wake up in the morning and it's still fresh in my mind, I draw it out. I have a bunch that I haven't created but at least I have them drawn and written out in my sketch book for future reference.

Thank you Ellen for your beautiful creations. I'm honored that you shared them with me. There are so many creative stampers out there! It's wonderful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |