Monday, March 19, 2007

Jared Leto - 30 Seconds To Mars

I have a crush on Jared Leto. Ha! My husband thinks I'm weird. I don't care. . .it's not like I have a crush on a young kid, Jared is only a few years younger than I am so it's not like it's strange or anything like that.

Do you remember him? For Generation X'ers, he was Jordan Catilano on "My So Called Life". Well, years later, he re-emerged as a singer with his band 30 Seconds to Mars. He has a beautiful voice and I totally have a crush on him. Yeah, I'm hilarious. I just think he has a great singing voice and it doesn't hurt that he's cute. My kids love the fact that I listen to the same music as they do.

Here is a picture of him with his band 30 Seconds to Mars.

I love alternate music and indie films. . .so Jared Leto is perfect. He made a few idie type films such "Requiem for a Dream, Fight club and a few block buster movies such as Alexander, Panic Room, Lord of Wars, American Psycho, etc. . .

Anyway, just a little bit about me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love Jared. I fell in love when he was on "My so called Life" as well. There's a kid in a band around where i live who looks just like Jared. Too bad i'm married.

Anonymous said...

:o) I used to watch "My so called life" because of him. :o) Beautiful eyes! That guy on the left, from his band, used to be on the show. Right?
Maria, you are not alone. We could form a fan club. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |